You may not recognize Angela Meryl’s name, but if you’re a fan of action flicks like Skyfall, Kill Bill, and Pirates of the Caribbean you’ve probably seen her work and just didn’t know it. She’s the one lunging through the air to fight an opponent martial-arts style, slamming into cliffside guard railings at 60 miles per hour, dangling from helicopters in mid-air and even plunging into the depths of New York’s Hudson river…all as one of Hollywood’s go-to stunt women.
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
Tag: Vivica A. Fox (1-1 of 1)
- 'True Blood': Anna Paquin's hair is to dye for
- 'Sons of Anarchy' at Comic-Con: About that prequel...
- 'Walking Dead' cast: Season 5 a lighthearted romp?
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 3
- Comic-Con '14 through YOUR lens: Day 2
- 'Mad Max' trailer: 'My world is fire and blood'
- Women Who Kick Ass: EW Comic-Con panel highlights