You may not recognize Angela Meryl’s name, but if you’re a fan of action flicks like Skyfall, Kill Bill, and Pirates of the Caribbean you’ve probably seen her work and just didn’t know it. She’s the one lunging through the air to fight an opponent martial-arts style, slamming into cliffside guard railings at 60 miles per hour, dangling from helicopters in mid-air and even plunging into the depths of New York’s Hudson river…all as one of Hollywood’s go-to stunt women.
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
Tag: Vivica A. Fox (1-1 of 1)
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: 'Greensleeves'
- Nina Dobrev's crossover to 'The Originals': 5 new photos
- Disney animated films: Best/worst
- 'The Flash'; 'Agents of SHIELD'; 'The Voice'; 'Supernatural'; 'Marry Me'; more TV recaps
- Adrianne Palicki talks 'Agents of SHIELD' and Mockingbird: 'She's just a badass'
- First canceled show of 2014? Why networks are slow to drop ax this year
- 'Gilmore Girls': Amy Sherman-Palladino on how the 'thousand yellow daisies' scene grew
- Marvel on cryptic crossover art: 'Stay Tuned!' So, let's theorize...