You may not recognize Angela Meryl’s name, but if you’re a fan of action flicks like Skyfall, Kill Bill, and Pirates of the Caribbean you’ve probably seen her work and just didn’t know it. She’s the one lunging through the air to fight an opponent martial-arts style, slamming into cliffside guard railings at 60 miles per hour, dangling from helicopters in mid-air and even plunging into the depths of New York’s Hudson river…all as one of Hollywood’s go-to stunt women.
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
Tag: Vanessa Williams (1-1 of 1)
- 'Fifty Shades' trailer: Let's take a closer look
- Cosplay at Comic-Con '14: Day 1
- 'Community': Im-posters for 9 signature episodes
- Wonder Woman: 13 looks since '42
- Comic-Con '14: See who's in EW's Social Photo Booth
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here
- Comic-Con 2014 Preview Night: And we're off...
- Comic-Con '14: Preview night through YOUR lens