You may not recognize Angela Meryl’s name, but if you’re a fan of action flicks like Skyfall, Kill Bill, and Pirates of the Caribbean you’ve probably seen her work and just didn’t know it. She’s the one lunging through the air to fight an opponent martial-arts style, slamming into cliffside guard railings at 60 miles per hour, dangling from helicopters in mid-air and even plunging into the depths of New York’s Hudson river…all as one of Hollywood’s go-to stunt women.
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
Tag: Vanessa Williams (1-1 of 1)
- 'Survivor' result: Talk about it!
- 'Sing-Off' judges get 'Hooked on a Feeling'!
- 'Mockingjay' theories: So, who is Antonius?
- Sarah Paulson's Emma Thompson impression?!
- 'Hobbit: the Desolation of Smaug': EW review
- 'American Hustle': EW review
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Violence earned?
- 'Breaking Bad' vs. 'Walking Dead': Which won 2013?
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season finale post-mortem: Burning questions answered
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: Taylor Swift Wishes
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season finale recap: A Mother's Work
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Maggie Siff talks about tonight's shocker ending
- 'Sons of Anarchy' postmortem: Jimmy Smits on Nero's choices (and cardigans)