Style & Design
Tag: Tech (1-3 of 3)
Attention children of all ages: Mother’s Day is this Sunday.
If you still haven’t managed to pick up something special for the woman who gave you life — how’s that for a guilt trip? — we’re here to help.
From a wearable camera to a phone-charging purse, click through the gallery to see 5 stylish tech finds for mom. READ FULL STORY
Attendees who visit the Official Presenter Gift Lounge during tomorrow’s Film Independent Spirit Awards will score the usual array of swag — including lingerie, gym memberships, beauty products and bedding — but they’ll also get their hands on some cool tech gadgets, some of which haven’t even hit the market.
Headphone and speaker manufacturer Jabra will send stars home with a gift set that includes the Soulmate portable Bluetooth speaker and as items from the brand’s new line of stereo headphones, including Jabra Vox and and Jabra Revo. READ FULL STORY
- 'Revenge,' 'Criminal Minds,' 'Vampire Diaries,' more fresh TV spoilers
- Summer of Butts: A cheeky look at 2014 season's most distinguishing feature
- 'Game of Thrones' visual effects reel: Filling in Westeros' blanks
- 'How to Train Your Dragon 2': Flying high globally, clipped wings in U.S.--so, was it a hit?
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his 'Into the Dalek' debut
- 'Doctor Who' and the joys of sadness
- 'Walking Dead': Behind-the-scenes at the EW cover photo shoot
- Norman Reedus' personal 'Walking Dead' photo album
Top 5 Most Read
- Jon Stewart says Hugh Grant was worst 'Daily Show' guest ever; Grant agrees
- On the Books: Bruce Springsteen's publishing a book about a bank-robbing baby
- Entertainment Geekly: 'Doctor Who' is the saddest show on television
- Norman Reedus' Personal 'Walking Dead' Photo Album
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' exclusive: Watch the most twisted teaser yet!