Star Trek actress Zoe Saldana went boldly into her cover shoot for the June issue of Allure magazine.”This is the first time I’ve ever shown so much of myself on a shoot, but I felt so beautiful,” said Saldana, referring to photos that find her topless and even nude wearing only a bracelet. “Obviously when you bare your skin for a photo shoot and it’s supposed to be for a prestigious fashion magazine, there’s something that you have to sort of showcase, so we had amazing jeans and amazing accessories,” she added. READ FULL STORY
Style & Design
Tag: Star Trek Into Darkness (1-2 of 2)
In this week’s issue of Entertainment Weekly (click here to buy the issue) we explore the history of Spock’s ears, but Star Trek Into Darkness makeup department head David Anderson says that applying the Vulcan appendages was not the most painstaking part of Zachary Quinto’s transformation.
What was Spock’s most high-maintenance facial feature?
His signature sculpted eyebrows. READ FULL STORY
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay': First teaser trailer
- 'Sons of Anarchy' salutes emotional Kurt Sutter
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 3
- 'Leftovers': The last straw
- 'True Blood' recap: 'Karma'
- 'True Blood': Anna Paquin's hair is to dye for
- 'Mad Max' trailer: 'My world is fire and blood'