Star Trek actress Zoe Saldana went boldly into her cover shoot for the June issue of Allure magazine.”This is the first time I’ve ever shown so much of myself on a shoot, but I felt so beautiful,” said Saldana, referring to photos that find her topless and even nude wearing only a bracelet. “Obviously when you bare your skin for a photo shoot and it’s supposed to be for a prestigious fashion magazine, there’s something that you have to sort of showcase, so we had amazing jeans and amazing accessories,” she added. READ FULL STORY »
Style & Design
Tag: Star Trek Into Darkness (1-2 of 2)
In this week’s issue of Entertainment Weekly (click here to buy the issue) we explore the history of Spock’s ears, but Star Trek Into Darkness makeup department head David Anderson says that applying the Vulcan appendages was not the most painstaking part of Zachary Quinto’s transformation.
What was Spock’s most high-maintenance facial feature?
His signature sculpted eyebrows. READ FULL STORY »
- Oklahoma fund-raiser on NBC May 29
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- Stone Temple Pilots suit vs. Scott Weiland
- Tom Cruise exits 'Man from U.N.C.L.E.'
- 'Arrested Development': Ask the 'kids'
- 'American Idol' mulling alums as judges?
- Mariah Carey swears, dress slips on 'GMA'
- Benedict Cumberbatch in 'Trek' shower?!