Star Trek actress Zoe Saldana went boldly into her cover shoot for the June issue of Allure magazine.”This is the first time I’ve ever shown so much of myself on a shoot, but I felt so beautiful,” said Saldana, referring to photos that find her topless and even nude wearing only a bracelet. “Obviously when you bare your skin for a photo shoot and it’s supposed to be for a prestigious fashion magazine, there’s something that you have to sort of showcase, so we had amazing jeans and amazing accessories,” she added. READ FULL STORY
Style & Design
Tag: Star Trek Into Darkness (1-2 of 2)
In this week’s issue of Entertainment Weekly (click here to buy the issue) we explore the history of Spock’s ears, but Star Trek Into Darkness makeup department head David Anderson says that applying the Vulcan appendages was not the most painstaking part of Zachary Quinto’s transformation.
What was Spock’s most high-maintenance facial feature?
His signature sculpted eyebrows. READ FULL STORY
- 31 scariest movies of all time: Chris Nashawaty's picks
- 17 creepiest TV shows
- 'How to Get Away With Murder': Talk about 'Freakin' Whack-a-Mole' surprises
- 'Vampire Diaries'; 'Reign'; more TV recaps
- 'Modern Family' Halloween: Welcome to AwesomeLand
- 'Project Runway All Stars'; 'Graceland'; more TV recaps
- Maggie Gyllenhaal and Ewan McGregor in 'The Real Thing': EW stage review
- 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies': First Look at the Bennet sisters
Top 5 Most Read
- Children of the Revolution: An exclusive first look at 'Terminator: Genisys'
- Lily Rabe to appear on 'American Horror Story: Freak Show,' reprise 'Asylum' role
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- This week's cover: First look at 'Terminator: Genisys'
- 'Game of Thrones' cast signs on for 7th season, for a reportedly 'huge' raise