Star Trek actress Zoe Saldana went boldly into her cover shoot for the June issue of Allure magazine.”This is the first time I’ve ever shown so much of myself on a shoot, but I felt so beautiful,” said Saldana, referring to photos that find her topless and even nude wearing only a bracelet. “Obviously when you bare your skin for a photo shoot and it’s supposed to be for a prestigious fashion magazine, there’s something that you have to sort of showcase, so we had amazing jeans and amazing accessories,” she added. READ FULL STORY
Style & Design
Tag: Star Trek Into Darkness (1-2 of 2)
In this week’s issue of Entertainment Weekly (click here to buy the issue) we explore the history of Spock’s ears, but Star Trek Into Darkness makeup department head David Anderson says that applying the Vulcan appendages was not the most painstaking part of Zachary Quinto’s transformation.
What was Spock’s most high-maintenance facial feature?
His signature sculpted eyebrows. READ FULL STORY
- 'Walking Dead': How far will it have to go to keep shocking us?
- 'Star Wars' First Look: Alex Ross' cover for Marvel comic book
- Taylor Swift's 'Welcome to New York' sneaks out before midnight
- Fiona Apple theme song to 'The Affair': Any clues to who's dead?
- 'Botched' season 2 teaser: 'Who wants to look natural?'
- Halloween countdown/poll: 5 best demon movies
- Jenny Slate's Marcel the Shell has 'A Perfect Day' in clip ahead of new book
- 'Sleepy Hollow' casts 'Beauty and the Beast'/'Tudors' alum in mysterious role