Naomi Campbell has many jobs: She’s a television personality, an activist,an entrepreneur and, of course, a model. She has many talents, but twerking — you know, dropping it like it’s hot — isn’t one of them. This was just one of several revelations during a recent Town Hall Q&A with Campbell held at SiriusXM in New York City with designer Diane von Furtstenberg firing questions as moderator. EW was on the scene — and walked away with a few “no way, really?” discoveries about the British supermodel: READ FULL STORY
Style & Design
Tag: Naomi Campbell (1-6 of 6)
Christina Aguilera’s collection of folding fans, JLo’s curve-hugging (midriff-baring, slit-up-to-there, bedazzled) dresses, Nina Garcia’s impeccably tailored designer ensembles. Who deserves the title of “Best Dressed Reality TV Judge” and who should be sent packing? Check out our full bracket here and vote in the polls below to determine who will move on to the next round. Today — the 8 judges in our “Feuding Fashion Plates” conference face off. READ FULL STORY
Let’s face it: part of the reason why I tuned into the premiere of Oxygen’s model reality show — which follows 12 aspiring models as they compete to become the face of ULTA Beauty — was to see what Naomi Campbell would do.
We all know the supermodel’s reputation for hurling more than insults, and this is the same network that produces The Bad Girls Club.
But while there were tears, raised voices, and plenty of eye rolling, the premiere episode of The Face was pretty tame. So far, Tyra Banks still out-crazies Naomi, at least on the small screen. Let’s review the most “dramatic moments” (cue music) from the series premiere of The Face… READ FULL STORY
Oh, say can you see that the Azzedine Alaïa dress Naomi Campbell wore to last night’s premiere of The Face is almost identical to the Azzedine Alaïa dress Alicia Keys wore to sing the Star Spangled Banner at the Super Bowl?
This isn’t just on, it’s Azzedine Alaïa on!
Last Sunday, Keys took the field at the Superdome wearing the body-con dress in a standout crimson shade. The singer added a little drama to the look with a Marina B choker, diamond studs and smokey eye makeup.
Campbell, who braved icy temperatures to show off her snow white Alaïa on the red carpet at the Face premiere in New York City, styled the garment with a diamond choker and cuff, an emerald statement ring and Christian Louboutin platform heels.
There’s a difference in the width of the straps — and (obviously) they’re different colors — but both dresses have a dramatic fishtail hemline, and the ultra-feminine, curve-hugging silhouette for which the designer is known.
It comes down to color and styling in this head-to-head Fashion Face-Off. Who wore Alaïa better? Cast your vote in the poll below! READ FULL STORY
Noted photographer Nigel Barker has vacated his seat as a judge on Tyra Bank’s America’s Next Top Model, but he’ll take a walk down memory lane when he hosts a marathon of the show’s All Star season on Oxygen tomorrow. And soon, he’ll be back as a star of the new modeling competition The Face, alongside Bank’s former runway rival Naomi Campbell and models Coco Rocha and Karolina Kurkova.
What sets The Face apart from Top Model? Barker gave EW the scoop. READ FULL STORY
Disney fanatics, get ready to meet the most powerful figures in fashion.
Today, department store Barneys New York unveiled its much-anticipated holiday window displays, which feature an animated short film starring Mickey, Minnie, and a host of stylish characters based on real life fashion industry insiders. READ FULL STORY
- 'Survivor' recap: The Spy Who Shacked Me
- 'Arrow' react: 'Seeing Red'
- 'Arrow' boss talks 'Seeing Red' shocker
- 'Jurassic World' First Look: 3 new photos
- Meg Ryan joins 'How I Met Your Dad' as narrator
- 'Nashville' recap: Live From the Ryman
- 'Orange Is the New Black': Watch how season 2 starts
- Avril Lavigne's 'Hello Kitty': Purr-plexed?
- Colbert shows Letterman his real personality on 'Late Show' 656
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'There isn't a single episode of television I've written that I don't wish I could get back and do again' 500
- Slaves to Love 465
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes 381
- Kenya Get Your Scepter 479
Top 5 Most Read
- 'How I Met Your Mother' spin-off casts Meg Ryan
- 'Jurassic World': See the first images from the set of next summer's dinosaur flick -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'Arrow' post mortem: Boss opens up about the shocking [spoiler]!
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'I feel like I'm just now starting to learn how to write it' -- LISTEN
- A serious attempt to explain Avril Lavigne's 'Hello Kitty' music video