HSN’s new collection — which is making its debut on the shopping brand’s cable channel right now [ED NOTE: I just got sucked in, thanks to the special HSN Emerald City set, the velvety-smooth voice of French jewelry designer Jean Dousset, and mesmerizing shopping network-speak like, "You're literally receiving so much stone-work," from HSN host Callie Northagen.] — includes more than 400 products from HSN designer brand partners like Naeem Khan, Badgley Mischka and Adrienne Landau. READ FULL STORY
Style & Design
Tag: HSN (1-3 of 3)
Now you can add some Southfork style to your wardrobe, thanks to a new clothing collection inspired by TNT’s soapy reboot of Dallas.
Tomorrow marks the launch of the HSN Dallas boutique, a curated line of head-to-toe looks inspired by Ewing grand dame Sue Ellen (Linda Gray), and Dallas 2.0 characters Ann Ewing (Brenda Strong), Rebecca Sutter (Julie Gonzalo), Elena Ramos (Jordana Brewster).
The products, which were all selected by the show’s costume designer, Rachel Sage Kunin, include clothing, jewelry and accessories from HSN celebrity lines from Jessica Simpson, IMAN and, Serena Williams, and merchandise from the multi-platform retailer’s designer brands, including Ranjana Kahn, Vince Camuto, Carlos Falchi and Sam Edelman.
Seth Rogen is hawking his latest movie… on HSN.
Paramount Pictures has teamed up with the shopping channel and Edison Nation to promote The Guilt Trip (in theaters Dec. 25) with a nationwide search for the next big idea. READ FULL STORY
- EW's 2014 Summer Movie Awards
- Jennifer Lawrence and others' nude pics hacked?
- 'Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story': 100 things that happened (maybe?)
- 'Bachelor in Paradise'; 'Under the Dome' recaps
- 'Houdini' react: Spymaster of illusion?
- 'Falling Skies' boss answers burning Q's about season 4 finale
- 20 best (and 10 worst) movie theme songs
- 14 worst jobs, as seen at the movies