HSN’s new collection — which is making its debut on the shopping brand’s cable channel right now [ED NOTE: I just got sucked in, thanks to the special HSN Emerald City set, the velvety-smooth voice of French jewelry designer Jean Dousset, and mesmerizing shopping network-speak like, “You’re literally receiving so much stone-work,” from HSN host Callie Northagen.] — includes more than 400 products from HSN designer brand partners like Naeem Khan, Badgley Mischka and Adrienne Landau. READ FULL STORY
Style & Design
Tag: HSN (1-3 of 3)
Now you can add some Southfork style to your wardrobe, thanks to a new clothing collection inspired by TNT’s soapy reboot of Dallas.
Tomorrow marks the launch of the HSN Dallas boutique, a curated line of head-to-toe looks inspired by Ewing grand dame Sue Ellen (Linda Gray), and Dallas 2.0 characters Ann Ewing (Brenda Strong), Rebecca Sutter (Julie Gonzalo), Elena Ramos (Jordana Brewster).
The products, which were all selected by the show’s costume designer, Rachel Sage Kunin, include clothing, jewelry and accessories from HSN celebrity lines from Jessica Simpson, IMAN and, Serena Williams, and merchandise from the multi-platform retailer’s designer brands, including Ranjana Kahn, Vince Camuto, Carlos Falchi and Sam Edelman.
Seth Rogen is hawking his latest movie… on HSN.
Paramount Pictures has teamed up with the shopping channel and Edison Nation to promote The Guilt Trip (in theaters Dec. 25) with a nationwide search for the next big idea. READ FULL STORY
- 'Empire Strikes Back' live-read photos, including Mark Hamill as the Emperor
- FBI officially ties North Korea to Sony hack
- 'Amazing Race' season finale recap: And the winners are...
- 'Amazing Race' behind-the-scenes pics from Phil Keoghan's season 25 collection
- 'Parenthood,' 'Parks and Rec,' Agent Carter,' more fresh TV spoilers
- Kevin Hart as Will Ferrell's prison-life coach in 'Get Hard' trailer
- 'Daredevil' First Look: New photos from Netflix series
- 'Mythbusters' reveal new format, explain cast changes
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Mythbusters' reveal new format, explain cast changes -- exclusive
- Mark Hamill as The Emperor! Rainn Wilson is Chewbacca! Photos from the Live-Read of 'The Empire Strikes Back'
- 'The Amazing Race' season finale recap: 'All of Nothing'
- Michael Pitt exits 'Hannibal,' Joe Anderson to replace him
- Kevin Hart teaches Will Ferrell to survive prison in 'Get Hard' trailer