The baseball cap/sunglasses combo is a classic look for celebrities trying to go incognito. Pairing a $450, oversized, flat-brimmed cap with sunglasses, multiple gold chains, a leather mesh shirt, and what appears to be lip gloss (!) is slightly less traditional — especially courtside at an indoor basketball game. READ FULL STORY
Style & Design
Tag: Hats (1-2 of 2)
The rainy weather at this weekend’s Kentucky Derby didn’t dampen the spirits of the spectators, many of whom nodded to tradition by wearing over-the-top toppers.
Click through the gallery to see Miranda Lambert’s wide-brimmed chapeau, Dannielynn Birkhead’s Mary Poppins-inspired topper, and more stars in their Derby hats. READ FULL STORY
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- 'Leftovers': The last straw
- 'True Blood': Anna Paquin's hair is to dye for
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 3
- 'Mad Max' trailer: 'My world is fire and blood'
- 'Ant-Man': Has Peyton Reed heard from Edgar Wright?
- 'Game of Thrones': Epic season 4 blooper reel
- 'Simpsons' season premiere peek: Is Homer a goner?
Top 5 Most Read
- See 5 minutes of the 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover episode
- Enough, already: Why I'm quitting 'The Leftovers'
- Sneak a peek at the 'Simpsons' season premiere, in which one character will die
- Anna Paquin celebrated 'True Blood's end by dyeing her hair purple
- 'Game of Thrones' epic blooper reel released