The baseball cap/sunglasses combo is a classic look for celebrities trying to go incognito. Pairing a $450, oversized, flat-brimmed cap with sunglasses, multiple gold chains, a leather mesh shirt, and what appears to be lip gloss (!) is slightly less traditional — especially courtside at an indoor basketball game. READ FULL STORY
Style & Design
Tag: Hats (1-2 of 2)
The rainy weather at this weekend’s Kentucky Derby didn’t dampen the spirits of the spectators, many of whom nodded to tradition by wearing over-the-top toppers.
Click through the gallery to see Miranda Lambert’s wide-brimmed chapeau, Dannielynn Birkhead’s Mary Poppins-inspired topper, and more stars in their Derby hats. READ FULL STORY
- 27 DreamWorks animated movies: We rank 'em
- 10 signs you're watching a Wes Anderson movie
- 'Vampire Diaries': A salute to Katherine
- 'Reign': What did 'uncensored' sex scenes add?
- 'Need for Speed' cast's abused cars
- Seth MacFarlane: Inside the new 'Cosmos' ship
- 'Reign'-ing sound? TV tunes of the week
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 5 ideas for Dr. Burke
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Reign': Are the uncensored sex scenes all that different?
- Second time around: TV stars who reprised iconic roles
- Dr. Burke returns to 'Grey's Anatomy': What will happen?
- 'Vampire Diaries': Say goodbye to Katherine Pierce by reliving some of her best moments -- VIDEO
- 27 DreamWorks Animated Movies: We Rank 'em!