The baseball cap/sunglasses combo is a classic look for celebrities trying to go incognito. Pairing a $450, oversized, flat-brimmed cap with sunglasses, multiple gold chains, a leather mesh shirt, and what appears to be lip gloss (!) is slightly less traditional — especially courtside at an indoor basketball game. READ FULL STORY
Style & Design
Tag: Hats (1-2 of 2)
The rainy weather at this weekend’s Kentucky Derby didn’t dampen the spirits of the spectators, many of whom nodded to tradition by wearing over-the-top toppers.
Click through the gallery to see Miranda Lambert’s wide-brimmed chapeau, Dannielynn Birkhead’s Mary Poppins-inspired topper, and more stars in their Derby hats. READ FULL STORY
- Meg Ryan joins 'How I Met Your Dad' as narrator
- TV clip shows: 5 all-time standouts
- 'John From Cincinnati': Why not ready for Prime time?
- 'Jurassic World' First Look: 3 new photos
- 'Mean Girls' star comes out in letter to his character
- 'Orange Is the New Black': Watch how season 2 starts
- 'Parks and Rec' finale: Watch the opening scene
- 'Reign': Watch Bash's first sex scene
- Colbert shows Letterman his real personality on 'Late Show' 642
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'There isn't a single episode of television I've written that I don't wish I could get back and do again' 494
- Slaves to Love 462
- The Man Who Could Not Stand Still 508
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes 381
Top 5 Most Read
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'I feel like I'm just now starting to learn how to write it' -- LISTEN
- 'Friends' creators Marta Kauffman and David Crane look back at the finale -- and why they won't do a reunion show
- Colbert shows Letterman his real personality on 'Late Show'
- HBO makes huge Amazon Prime deal: See which shows are going online
- Courteney Cox shuts down talk of 'Friends' reunion on 'Letterman' -- VIDEO