The baseball cap/sunglasses combo is a classic look for celebrities trying to go incognito. Pairing a $450, oversized, flat-brimmed cap with sunglasses, multiple gold chains, a leather mesh shirt, and what appears to be lip gloss (!) is slightly less traditional — especially courtside at an indoor basketball game. READ FULL STORY
Style & Design
Tag: Hats (1-2 of 2)
The rainy weather at this weekend’s Kentucky Derby didn’t dampen the spirits of the spectators, many of whom nodded to tradition by wearing over-the-top toppers.
Click through the gallery to see Miranda Lambert’s wide-brimmed chapeau, Dannielynn Birkhead’s Mary Poppins-inspired topper, and more stars in their Derby hats. READ FULL STORY
- Ryan Murphy reveals an 'American Horror Story' secret: Seasons 'are all connected'
- 'Bad Judge,' 'A to Z' to be canceled by NBC
- Billy Bob Thornton's 'Big Bang Theory' cameo: How it happened
- 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer Yes/No/Can't Say (or more) to your Twitter Q's
- 'SNL' lights up Sia's 'Chandelier,' more of the week's best music on TV
- 'Amazing Race' recap: 'I Feel Like I Just Kissed a Goat'
- 'Showrunners' documentary: Insights from Kurt Sutter, Hart Hanson, Mike Kelley
- 'Interstellar' review: Awe-fully sappy
Top 5 Most Read
- NBC to cancel 'Bad Judge,' 'A to Z' with zombie twist
- Ryan Murphy on the different seasons of 'American Horror Story': 'They're all connected'
- How 'The Big Bang Theory' scored Billy Bob Thornton for a surprise guest spot
- The Hot Seat: 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer burning questions
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Scandal,' 'Walking Dead, 'Blacklist' and more