Spoiler alert! If you don’t want to know who won season 2 of Fashion Star, stop reading now. READ FULL STORY »
Style & Design
Tag: Fashion Star (1-3 of 3)
SPOILERS AHEAD! Keep reading only if you want to know details from tonight’s episode of Fashion Star. READ FULL STORY »
First, ABC used the format of NBC’s hit singing show as inspiration for a cooking contest called The Taste. Now that same format is apparently being aped by a homegrown series: Fashion Star, which returns for its second season tonight.
The twist: Each mentor — Nicole Richie, Jessica Simpson, and John Varvatos — will now advise and guide their own team of four designer contestants. The designers will still present their wares to a group of buyers from Saks Fifth Avenue, Macy’s, and Express (which replaces H&M this season), and the designs that sell will still be available to purchase the day after they appear on TV. Eat your heart out, Heidi.
Watch a sneak peek of Fashion Star season 2 below:
- 'Idol': Candice Glover album out July 16
- 'Criminal Minds' season finale peek
- Kardashians, the Wanted on E!: New clips
- Billy Crystal comedy in works at FX
- 'Bad Teacher' going to series at CBS
- 'DWTS': Kellie and Derek win season 16
- Kellie Pickler: 'I want to hug this room'
- 'DWTS' finale ratings dive in 18-49 demo