Christina Aguilera’s collection of folding fans, JLo’s curve-hugging (midriff-baring, slit-up-to-there, bedazzled) dresses, Nina Garcia’s impeccably tailored designer ensembles. Who deserves the title of “Best Dressed Reality TV Judge” and who should be sent packing? Check out our full bracket here and vote in the polls below to determine who will move on to the next round. Today — the 8 judges in our “Feuding Fashion Plates” conference face off. READ FULL STORY
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
Tag: Carrie Ann Inaba (1-1 of 1)
- 'Survivor' scouting report: John Rocker's plan if he's recognized?
- Jennifer Lawrence-Bradley Cooper film 'Serena' gets U.S. distributor
- 'This Is Where I Leave You' review: Reunited and it feels so...schmaltzy
- 'Sweeney Todd' sneak peek: Emma Thompson slings pies, sings Sondheim
- Rembrandts are there for 'Friends' fans at N.Y. pop-up Central Perk
- Frankie's 'Big Brother' regret? 'Trusting Caleb. Period.'
- Fall TV 2014: EW critics pick 6 new series to watch
- C-3PO's 'Star Wars' past, present, and future: A deep-dive Q&A with Anthony Daniels
- No Blood On His Hands 566
- Famed James Bond villain Richard Kiel dies at 74 552
- Discovery to strand Democrat and Republican senators on deserted island 484
- The glimmering crocodile tears of Princess Victoria, First of Her Name 475
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks 429
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Breaking Bad,' 1 year later: Emmy-winning team tells 'Ozymandias' secrets
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks
- Frankie of 'Big Brother' says he does not regret pushing the Rewind button and wants to marry Zach
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: 'Toil and Till'
- Tom Hiddleston to star in King-Kong spin-off, 'Skull Island'