Cyndi Lauper in Alexander McQueen
We’re used to seeing Cyndi look like a pile of laundry on the red carpet, but the pop icon looked perfectly polished in this black cape and statement necklace. Lauper’s doppelganger nailed the punk rock pose.
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
Kids model Grammy fashions worn by Taylor Swift, Madonna, Pharrell, and more
- Natalie Dormer talks Margaery (and a little Cressida)
- 'Scandal' scores its highest-rated season finale
- 'Transcendence': EW movie review
- 'Heaven Is for Real': EW movie review
- 'Orphan Black': Creators' secrets from the set
- 'Scandal' recap: 'The Price of Free and Fair Elections'
- 'Workaholics' guy visits Pawnee
- Joss Whedon's 'In Your Eyes': Watch how it starts
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Parks and Recreation' finale: 'Workaholics' star Blake Anderson to guest -- EXCLUSIVE
- George R.R. Martin reveals what a full-sized dragon looks like
- 'Scandal' season finale recap: 'I'm the Scandal'
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes
- Lindsay Lohan says 'sex list' is real, but there's an unfortunate reason…