“Go to Hell” (Episode 12 )
“It’s just like Halston when he sold his brand to JCPenney. You’ve forsaken your destiny.” Myrtle laments when Zoe and Kyle return.
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
'American Horror Story: Coven': Myrtle Snow's top 5 fashion witticisms
- Joe Cocker, veteran rock singer, dies at 70
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Sebastian Roche as...
- 'SNL' deleted scene: Pete Davidson shows signs of his... love(?) for Amy Adams
- Merge Records at 25: Making ends meet, still playing it by ear
- 25 most memorable pop culture moments of 2014
- Bruce Campbell talks 'Evil Dead', Ash as a 'crabby middle-aged man...the ultimate anti-hero'
- 'Mishaps in Space': A supercut of intergalactic uh-ohs at the movies
- George Clooney, a.k.a., Lord Hollywood, visits 'Downton Abbey'; watch Xmas short