Beyoncé and Jay-Z didn’t walk the red carpet because they were too busy getting ready to blow our minds with their Grammys opening number. When they took their seats among the mere mortals in the audience, she was beautiful in a white lattice print Michael Costello gown — How could B get it so right and Paris Hilton get it so very wrong? — and he was dapper in — what else? — a Tom Ford tux.
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
What They Wore: Beyonce, Jay-Z, and more stars who skipped the Grammys red carpet
- 12 lessons we learned from 2014's summer movies
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' teaser 3: Most twisted yet
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris in recurring role
- 'Doctor Who' and the joys of sadness
- 'Revenge,' 'Criminal Minds,' 'Vampire Diaries,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'How to Train Your Dragon 2': Flying high globally, clipped wings in U.S.--so, was it a hit?
- Summer of Butts: A cheeky look at 2014 season's most distinguishing feature
- Norman Reedus' personal 'Walking Dead' photo album
Top 5 Most Read
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' exclusive: Watch the most twisted teaser yet!
- Entertainment Geekly: 'Doctor Who' is the saddest show on television
- On the Books: Bruce Springsteen's publishing a book about a bank-robbing baby
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Revenge,' 'Criminal Minds,' 'Vampire Diaries' and more
- Summer box office: Why didn't 'How to Train Your Dragon 2' fly higher?