Beyoncé and Jay-Z didn’t walk the red carpet because they were too busy getting ready to blow our minds with their Grammys opening number. When they took their seats among the mere mortals in the audience, she was beautiful in a white lattice print Michael Costello gown — How could B get it so right and Paris Hilton get it so very wrong? — and he was dapper in — what else? — a Tom Ford tux.
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
What They Wore: Beyonce, Jay-Z, and more stars who skipped the Grammys red carpet
- Ryan Murphy reveals an 'American Horror Story' secret: Seasons 'are all connected'
- 'Bad Judge,' 'A to Z' to be canceled by NBC
- 'Interstellar' review: Awe-fully sappy
- Billy Bob Thornton's 'Big Bang Theory' cameo: How it happened
- Halloween 2014: EW's favorite celebrity costumes
- 'Scandal,' 'Walking Dead, 'Blacklist,' more fresh TV spoilers
- Clive Barker is back from the dead--and his 'Nightbreed' is reborn
- 13 movie creeps: Harmless to horrifying