Beyoncé and Jay-Z didn’t walk the red carpet because they were too busy getting ready to blow our minds with their Grammys opening number. When they took their seats among the mere mortals in the audience, she was beautiful in a white lattice print Michael Costello gown — How could B get it so right and Paris Hilton get it so very wrong? — and he was dapper in — what else? — a Tom Ford tux.
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
What They Wore: Beyonce, Jay-Z, and more stars who skipped the Grammys red carpet
- 'Doctor Who': Peter Capaldi and Jenna Coleman EW portraits
- 'Goldfinch' movie: Let's pick our dream cast
- 'Into the Woods': 10 new production photos
- 'Interstellar': Comic-Con trailer lands online
- Daniel Radcliffe: How Spider-Man let him be a fly on the wall in S.D.
- 'Divergent' disturbing deleted scene: Get an eyeful
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits
- 'Walking Dead': Andrew Lincoln on Rick juggling brutality/humanity
Top 5 Most Read
- Allison Williams to play Peter Pan in NBC's 'Peter Pan Live'
- 'The Walking Dead' cast and producers promise that 'every single thing in the first episode is a spoiler'
- TV Land orders Jim Gaffigan's CBS sitcom pilot to series
- What does an episode of 'Friends' look like without any jokes?
- Comic-Con '14 Star Portraits: Day 3