I haven’t loved the style choices Julia Roberts has made so far this awards season — though I have to give her credit for never feeling like she has to obey the rules of the red carpet — but I give the beaded v-neck Elie Saab cocktail dress she wore when she introduced Paul McCartney gets two enthusiastic thumbs up.
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
What They Wore: Beyonce, Jay-Z, and more stars who skipped the Grammys red carpet
- 'Brick Mansions': EW movie review
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2': Pleased to meet...Electro?
- Bryan Singer statement on abuse claims
- 'Mentalist' being shopped to networks outside CBS
- 'Begin Again': Keira Knightley song for Adam Levine
- 'Parks and Rec': 9 hints about season finale
- 'Parks and Rec' finale: Watch the opening scene
- Katy Perry's 'Birthday': Master of disguise?
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' movie rights acquired by Universal and Focus Features
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' mention spikes sales of 16th-century classical composer
- Fifth purported Mel Gibson rant leaked online