I haven’t loved the style choices Julia Roberts has made so far this awards season — though I have to give her credit for never feeling like she has to obey the rules of the red carpet — but I give the beaded v-neck Elie Saab cocktail dress she wore when she introduced Paul McCartney gets two enthusiastic thumbs up.
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
What They Wore: Beyonce, Jay-Z, and more stars who skipped the Grammys red carpet
- 'Good Wife' season premiere recap: 'The Line'
- 'Boardwalk Empire'; 'Masters of Sex'; 'Real Housewives of N.J.'; 'Outlander'; 'Doctor Who': TV recaps
- 10 essential graphic novels that have faced bans and challenges
- 'Madam Secretary' series premiere: A diplomatic debut for Tea Leoni
- 'Sleepy Hollow' sneak peek: Ichabod Crane meets a naked Ben Franklin
- 'Maze Runner' is No. 1 movie: $32.5M
- 'Game of Thrones': Charles Dance offers a season 5 tease
- Lucy Lawless on the 'ragtag bunch' she brings to 'Agents of SHIELD'; watch a sneak peek