I haven’t loved the style choices Julia Roberts has made so far this awards season — though I have to give her credit for never feeling like she has to obey the rules of the red carpet — but I give the beaded v-neck Elie Saab cocktail dress she wore when she introduced Paul McCartney gets two enthusiastic thumbs up.
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
What They Wore: Beyonce, Jay-Z, and more stars who skipped the Grammys red carpet
- 'Manhattan Love Story' is first fall show to be canceled
- 'Constantine' series premiere; 'Amazing Race'; more TV recaps
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season
- Benedict Cumberbatch tries to walk like Beyonce; let the memes begin...
- ’Supernatural,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Newsroom,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Once Upon a Time': Lana Parrilla and Jennifer Morrison preview SwanQueen episode
- Brad Pitt talks 'Fury' (or is that 'Furry'?) on 'Between Two Ferns'