At 39, Moss put on a pair of bunny ears and posed for the cover of the January/February 2014 60th anniversary issue of Playboy, which hit newsstands in December. The supermodel’s 18-page pictorial included full frontal nudity and an interview with Welsh singer Tom Jones, who challenged her to a round of Marry, F—, Kill with Marc Jacobs, Piers Morgan, and Naomi Campbell.
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
Celebrate Kate Moss' 40th birthday with a look back at the supermodel's most memorable moments
- 'Manhattan Love Story' is first fall show to be canceled
- 'Constantine' series premiere; 'Amazing Race'; more TV recaps
- Regina Spektor's 'Love Me or Leave Me' from 'Boardwalk Empire': Hear it
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending
- 'Happy Valley' trailer: Documentary on Penn State scandal asks difficult Q's
- Benedict Cumberbatch tries to walk like Beyonce; let the memes begin...
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season
- Peter Jackson lets us peek at his prep work for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'