At 39, Moss put on a pair of bunny ears and posed for the cover of the January/February 2014 60th anniversary issue of Playboy, which hit newsstands in December. The supermodel’s 18-page pictorial included full frontal nudity and an interview with Welsh singer Tom Jones, who challenged her to a round of Marry, F—, Kill with Marc Jacobs, Piers Morgan, and Naomi Campbell.
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
Celebrate Kate Moss' 40th birthday with a look back at the supermodel's most memorable moments
- 47 fall movies we can't wait to see
- Emmys 2014: Who will win...and who should
- 'Daredevil': 3 stories that set the bar high for superhero comic books
- 'Big Brother': 3 Q's for Julie Chen (plus one about the Ice Bucket Challenge)
- Zach on 'Big Brother' eviction: 'I couldn't keep my frootloop dingus mouth shut'
- 'Mythbusters' minus three: Tory Belleci, Kari Byron, Grant Imahara tweet goodbyes
- 'St. Vincent' director's long road to Bill Murray: 'Can you meet me at LAX in an hour?'
- Frank Miller wrote that: 13 tell-tale signs
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Dating Naked' cast member sues after VH1 showed her naked
- 'Spider-Woman #1' has a special variant cover that is causing some controversy for some reason
- 'Dating Naked' trailer: And you thought Tinder was brutal (NSFW)
- 'Mythbusters' reveal Comic-Con costume, show how to make Indiana Jones' bullwhip
- Former child star Jonathan Lipnicki is all grown up in 'You Used To Be Cute'