Moss credits Johnny Depp with teaching her the golden rule of fame. “He told me ‘Never complain, never explain,'” she told Vanity Fair. “That’s why I don’t use Twitter and things like that. I don’t want people to know what is true all the time and that’s what keeps the mystery.”
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
Celebrate Kate Moss' 40th birthday with a look back at the supermodel's most memorable moments
- Emmys 2014: Who will win...and who should
- 25 greatest TV spies ever
- 'St. Vincent' director's long road to Bill Murray: 'Can you meet me at LAX in an hour?'
- 'Saved By the Bell': Remembering when it was 'Bliss'
- MTV VMAs' most buzzed-about moments (non-performance division)
- 'Simpsons' writers share 15 tips to survive your 12-day marathon session
- 'Big Brother'; 'So You Think You Can Dance'; 'Top Chef Duels': TV recaps
- 'Suits' boss talks what's next for Louis and Co. after 'This Is Rome'
Top 5 Most Read
- Zen and the art of casting Bill Murray in your movie
- 'Simpsons' writers explain how to survive FXX's 552-episode marathon
- 'Suits' postmortem: Creator Aaron Korsh talks Louis' showdown
- Kurt Sutter reveals how many 'Sons of Anarchy' club members will die
- 'Big Brother' recap: Betrayed, Betrayed, Betrayed