Moss made her big screen debut in 1995′s Unzipped, a behind-the-scenes fashion documentary that followed designer Isaac Mizrahi as he prepared to unveil his fall 1994 collection.
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
Celebrate Kate Moss' 40th birthday with a look back at the supermodel's most memorable moments
- 'The Cripple of Inishmaan': EW stage review
- 'Veep' cast: My dream scene would be...
- Sutton Foster in 'Violet': EW stage review
- 'Everest Jump Live' canceled after tragedy
- 'Captain America 2' back at No. 1, hits $200M total
- 'Salem' series premiere: Worth a look?
- 'Godzilla' promo: See the monster roar
- 'Orphan Black' showrunners on THAT return...
Top 5 Most Read
- New 'Godzilla' trailer: See the monster roar -- VIDEO
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during 'Hedwig' performance
- 'Orphan Black': The creators discuss the shocking return of [SPOILER]
- Fox executive fired over Flight 370 charity email
- Box office report: 'Captain America' crosses $200 million in its third week