A rubber prop briefcase ($1,500) used in action sequences, a pair of customized Oliver Peoples glasses ($600), and a glass beer boot ($150) are among the props included in the sale. A white Cego shirt ($550) and grey flat-front Ralph Lauren pants ($400) are the key elements of Walter’s signature office attire.
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
Hollywood for Sale: Gilt's 'Secret Life of Walter Mitty' sale
- 'Orphan Black': Tatiana Maslany 'high octane' promise
- Gwen Stefani + 'The Voice'? Sound good to you?
- Clones! Doppelgangers! Twins! 23 movie/TV multiples
- 'Lost' series finale: Carlton Cuse looks back
- Natalie Dormer talks Margaery (and a little Cressida)
- George R.R. Martin: Wanna see a full-sized dragon?
- Record Store Day: Droolworthy discs
- 'Office' series finale: Handled with Carell
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Game of Thrones' Natalie Dormer teases what's next for Margaery
- George R.R. Martin reveals what a full-sized dragon looks like
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes
- 'Lost' exec producer Carlton Cuse looks back at plotting the finale -- and picks TV's best goodbye
- Lindsay Lohan says 'sex list' is real, but there's an unfortunate reason…