A rubber prop briefcase ($1,500) used in action sequences, a pair of customized Oliver Peoples glasses ($600), and a glass beer boot ($150) are among the props included in the sale. A white Cego shirt ($550) and grey flat-front Ralph Lauren pants ($400) are the key elements of Walter’s signature office attire.
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
Hollywood for Sale: Gilt's 'Secret Life of Walter Mitty' sale
(Page 3 of 3)
- 'Bachelor' finale recap: Bait and ditch
- 'Bachelorette': It's Andi Dorfman
- 'How I Met Your Mother' recap: 'Daisy'
- 'Voice': Shakira Jones and the Architect of Destiny
- 'Believe': First impressions?
- Cristin Milioti: 'HIMYM' buzz on Mother's fate 'crazy'
- 'True Detective' creator Nic Pizzolatto talks finale
- 'True Detective' season 1 finale: Our verdict