Walter wears a Ralph Lauren parka ($1,200) and linen scarf ($450) as he treks across the Himalayas. A customized leather wallet ($750) bears the inscription; “To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, to draw closer, to find each other and to feel, that is the purpose of life.”
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
Hollywood for Sale: Gilt's 'Secret Life of Walter Mitty' sale
- 'Survivor' result: Talk about it!
- 'Simpsons' First Look: Homer meets Lego Homer!
- 'Friends': The one about making the finale final
- 'Dawson's Creek': Kevin Williamson on how it ended
- '30 Rock': What made Liz Lemon's sendoff so sweet?
- 'X-Men' trailer: Retro-Sentinels and...the Dude?!
- 'Workaholics' meet the 'Neighbors'
- Movie-inspired TV: Best/worst
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Fast & Furious 7': Paul Walker's brothers joining production
- 'Game of Thrones': Joffrey wedding crowns new piracy record
- Tina Fey and Robert Carlock on '30 Rock' finale, and why they screened 'iCarly'
- 'Game of Thrones': Jack Gleeson talks royal wedding shocker -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'Fargo' premiere: Martin Freeman talks THAT scene