Stylist Lysa Cooper told THR that Jay-Z insisted his wife skip the wardrobe changes and wear this ensemble — a vintage Eres bathing suit, sheer Wendy Nichol dress, and Jennifer Fisher jewelry — throughout the black-and-white video for “Drunk in Love.”
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
More fashion highlights from Beyonce's new videos
- Jon Favreau's 'Chef': Tasty starter for SXSW
- 27 DreamWorks animated movies: We rank 'em
- 10 signs you're watching a Wes Anderson movie
- 'Vampire Diaries': A salute to Katherine
- 'Reign': What did 'uncensored' sex scenes add?
- 'Need for Speed' cast's abused cars
- Seth MacFarlane: Inside the new 'Cosmos' ship
- 'Reign'-ing sound? TV tunes of the week
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Reign': Are the uncensored sex scenes all that different?
- Second time around: TV stars who reprised iconic roles
- Dr. Burke returns to 'Grey's Anatomy': What will happen?
- 'Vampire Diaries': Say goodbye to Katherine Pierce by reliving some of her best moments -- VIDEO
- 27 DreamWorks Animated Movies: We Rank 'em!