Beyoncé dons a sexy, strappy one-piece from Herve Leger in the video for “Yoncé,” but something tells me this bathing suit wouldn’t survive a drenching as well as the Georges Chakra gown did.
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
Five fashion moments from Beyonce's new album
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur': And the winner is...
- 'Survivor' season 30 scoop: Jeff Probst shares new details on 'Worlds Apart'
- 'Ascension' finale: Lost in space, or 'Lost' in space?
- 'The Interview' nixed for Xmas theatrical release by Sony
- 'The Interview' gets the hook; would a 'prestige' film have been pulled just the same?
- 'The 100'; 'Top Chef'; more TV recaps
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens': 10 things Andy Serkis can say now
- Peter Jackson and 'The Hobbit': Three-peating himself--until one shining moment at the end?
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur' finale: And the winner is...
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart': Jeff Probst gives exclusive intel on NEXT season
- Jenny Slate sings Fleetwood Mac's 'Landslide' as Marcel the Shell
- Aaron Sorkin, Steve Carell, and more react to Sony canceling 'The Interview'
- Steve Carell North Korea-set movie dropped