Something for the Kids
In the Hunger Games universe, the ritual slaughter of children by other children is considered entertainment for the masses. The sight of a kid wearing Hunger Games children’s apparel – especially clothing that celebrates “victors” — would make me more than a little uncomfortable.
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
'Catching Fire': The 10 worst 'Hunger Games' products on the market
(Page 9 of 10)
- Seth Meyers to host Emmys 2014
- 'Parks and Rec': About THAT finale surprise
- 'American Idol' recap: Top 5 are...
- 'Vampire Diaries' recap: 'Man on Fire'
- 'Reign' recap: 'Toy Soldiers'
- 'Begin Again': Keira Knightley song for Adam Levine
- 'Salem': Marilyn Manson haunts new opening credits
- 'Jurassic World' First Look: 3 new photos
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'
- Fifth purported Mel Gibson rant leaked online
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' movie rights acquired by Universal and Focus Features
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' mention spikes sales of 16th-century classical composer