Something for the Kids
In the Hunger Games universe, the ritual slaughter of children by other children is considered entertainment for the masses. The sight of a kid wearing Hunger Games children’s apparel – especially clothing that celebrates “victors” — would make me more than a little uncomfortable.
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
'Catching Fire': The 10 worst 'Hunger Games' products on the market
(Page 9 of 10)
- 'Fargo' premiere: Martin Freeman talks THAT scene
- Movie-inspired TV: Best/worst
- TV stars with multiple signature roles
- Fargo? Twin Peaks? Movie/TV surreal estate guide
- 'Originals' react: 'The Big Uneasy'
- 'Mindy Project' recap: The case of the missing scarf
- 'Mindy Project' breakup scene: See writers' notes
- 'Game of Thrones': 'Purple' reign -- TV or book?
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Game of Thrones': Jack Gleeson talks royal wedding shocker -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'Fast & Furious 7': Paul Walker's brothers joining production
- 'Dancing With the Stars' recap: Like Disney on Ice (But Without the Ice!)
- George R.R. Martin on why [spoiler] died THAT way -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'Mad Men' returns to lowest premiere in years