Something for the Kids
In the Hunger Games universe, the ritual slaughter of children by other children is considered entertainment for the masses. The sight of a kid wearing Hunger Games children’s apparel — especially clothing that celebrates “victors” — would make me more than a little uncomfortable.
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
'Catching Fire': The 10 worst 'Hunger Games' products on the market
(Page 9 of 10)
- 'Good Wife' season premiere recap: 'The Line'
- 'Boardwalk Empire'; 'Masters of Sex'; 'Real Housewives of N.J.'; 'Outlander'; 'Doctor Who': TV recaps
- 'Maze Runner' is No. 1 movie: $32.5M
- 'Madam Secretary' series premiere: A diplomatic debut for Tea Leoni
- 'Sleepy Hollow' sneak peek: Ichabod Crane meets a naked Ben Franklin
- 'Game of Thrones': Charles Dance offers a season 5 tease
- Lucy Lawless on the 'ragtag bunch' she brings to 'Agents of SHIELD'; watch a sneak peek
- 10 essential graphic novels that have faced bans and challenges