Something for the Kids
In the Hunger Games universe, the ritual slaughter of children by other children is considered entertainment for the masses. The sight of a kid wearing Hunger Games children’s apparel — especially clothing that celebrates “victors” — would make me more than a little uncomfortable.
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
'Catching Fire': The 10 worst 'Hunger Games' products on the market
(Page 9 of 10)
- 'Manhattan Love Story' is first fall show to be canceled
- 'Constantine' series premiere; 'Amazing Race'; more TV recaps
- Regina Spektor's 'Love Me or Leave Me' from 'Boardwalk Empire': Hear it
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending
- 'Happy Valley' trailer: Documentary on Penn State scandal asks difficult Q's
- Benedict Cumberbatch tries to walk like Beyonce; let the memes begin...
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season
- Peter Jackson lets us peek at his prep work for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'