To the Victor…
The idea behind these Victor T-shirts is nothing new: hardcore Hunger Games fans identify with certain districts just as Harry Potter fans “sort” themselves into different houses. But unlike, the houses of Hogwarts, each victor from each district was forced to kill other children in order to survive the Games. Fun! (Not fun.) Plus, does anyone really care about non-essential district victors like “Female Morphling” and “Male Morphling”?
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
'Catching Fire': The 10 worst 'Hunger Games' products on the market
(Page 6 of 10)
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' review: Idiots delight
- 'Dog Day Afternoon': Meet man who lived it in new documentary
- 'Into the Woods' teaser: No one sings, everyone wishes
- Brian Williams works his sources on Allison Williams news
- E.T. phone 911: See trailer for alien horror film 'Extraterrestrial'
- 'Big Brother' recap: Strategic moves, for argument's sake...
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' recap: Four-gone conclusion
- 'Doctor Who': Peter Capaldi and Jenna Coleman EW portraits