To the Victor…
The idea behind these Victor T-shirts is nothing new: hardcore Hunger Games fans identify with certain districts just as Harry Potter fans “sort” themselves into different houses. But unlike, the houses of Hogwarts, each victor from each district was forced to kill other children in order to survive the Games. Fun! (Not fun.) Plus, does anyone really care about non-essential district victors like “Female Morphling” and “Male Morphling”?
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
'Catching Fire': The 10 worst 'Hunger Games' products on the market
(Page 6 of 10)
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: 'Greensleeves'
- Nina Dobrev's crossover to 'The Originals': 5 new photos
- Disney animated films: Best/worst
- 'The Flash'; 'Agents of SHIELD'; 'The Voice'; 'Supernatural'; 'Marry Me'; more TV recaps
- Adrianne Palicki talks 'Agents of SHIELD' and Mockingbird: 'She's just a badass'
- First canceled show of 2014? Why networks are slow to drop ax this year
- 'Gilmore Girls': Amy Sherman-Palladino on how the 'thousand yellow daisies' scene grew
- Marvel on cryptic crossover art: 'Stay Tuned!' So, let's theorize...