To the Victor…
The idea behind these Victor T-shirts is nothing new: hardcore Hunger Games fans identify with certain districts just as Harry Potter fans “sort” themselves into different houses. But unlike, the houses of Hogwarts, each victor from each district was forced to kill other children in order to survive the Games. Fun! (Not fun.) Plus, does anyone really care about non-essential district victors like “Female Morphling” and “Male Morphling”?
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
'Catching Fire': The 10 worst 'Hunger Games' products on the market
(Page 6 of 10)
- 'Ant-Man' Comic-Con poster: First Look
- Robert Downey Jr. on 'Iron Man': 'Why give up the belt?'
- 'Arrow' First Look: Colton Haynes as Arsenal
- Comic-Con 2014: Doc Jensen's picks
- Comic-Con '14: 8 buzzworthy TV panels
- Comic-Con '14: 10 hot movies in San Diego
- Comic-Con '14: Spotlight on comics/videogames
- 'Big Brother' recap: Goal oriented