Hunger Hand Cuff
Forget Team Peeta and Team Gale, it’s all about Team Snow. Why not show your support for the misunderstood fascist dictator with this rose and Capitol seal bracelet? It is pretty, but isn’t the thought of wearing the emblem of an evil ruler (who doesn’t even have cool magical powers) a little disturbing?
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
'Catching Fire': The 10 worst 'Hunger Games' products on the market
(Page 2 of 10)
- 'Into the Woods' First Look: New photos, concept art, and inside dish
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: What we saw
- Jessica Lange's latest 'AHS: Freak Show' number: Lana Del Rey's 'Gods & Monsters'
- 'Revenge' sneak peek: Tattoo guy makes David Clarke a marked man
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the cover art for new Selection novel
- Brad Pitt talks 'Fury' (or is that 'Furry'?) on 'Between Two Ferns'
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' First Look: Watch Annalise confront Sam
- Marvel adds a new piece to its teaser art puzzle: 'Inhumans: Attilan Rising'