When Mike Bruno and I compared notes for our He Said/She Said Emmys fashion-wrap-up, I said that Michelle Dockery‘s two-tone Prada halter gown was “the only Oscar-worthy dress we saw all night.” You got a problem with that?
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
Love it or loathe it? You grade the Emmys dresses! -- POLL
(Page 5 of 5)
- 'Mockingjay' theories: So, who is Antonius?
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Violence earned?
- 'Britney Jean' debuts at No. 4 on album chart
- 'Hobbit: the Desolation of Smaug': EW review
- 'American Hustle': EW review
- 'Saving Mr. Banks': EW review
- 'Breaking Bad' vs. 'Walking Dead': Which won 2013?
- Tina Fey and Amy Poehler: New EW cover
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season finale post-mortem: Burning questions answered
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: Taylor Swift Wishes
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season finale recap: A Mother's Work
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Maggie Siff talks about tonight's shocker ending
- 'Sons of Anarchy' postmortem: Jimmy Smits on Nero's choices (and cardigans)