She was recently names People‘s best dressed star, so the pressure was on for Kerry Washington. Was her Marchesa gown — which featured a ribboned bodice, floral appliqués, beaded embellishments, and tulle train — too over the top or did she score another red carpet home run?
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
Love it or loathe it? You grade the Emmys dresses! -- POLL
(Page 4 of 5)
- Grammys 2014 nominees are...
- 'Grammy Nominations Concert': Your take?
- 'HIMYM,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Sound of Music': Movie's Von Trapp kids say...
- 'Sound of Music': Laura Benanti on big night
- Music on TV: What was THAT song?
- 10 best movies of '13: Owen Gleiberman picks...
- 10 best movies of '13: Chris Nashawaty picks...
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Sound of Music' ratings soar: NBC's biggest Thursday in 4 years
- Grammy Nominations 2014: See the list of nominees
- 'Sleepy Hollow,' 'How I Met Your Mother,' 'Revolution,' 'Supernatural': Find out what's next in the Spoiler Room
- 'Family Guy': What's next for Brian
- Disney acquires rights for future 'Indiana Jones' films