The actress took sartorial cues from her surroundings at the Mortal Instruments premiere in Madrid, vamping up the red carpet in a crimson Chantilly lace top and mullet-hem skirt by Houghton and matching Brian Atwood heels. “RED HOT” Zangardi tweeted.
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
'Mortal Instruments' is a flop, Lily Collins' red carpet style is a hit
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 1
- Comic-Con 2014: All the stars at the EW Hideout
- 'Multiversity' mapped: A DC Comics mind-blower
- 'Fifty Shades' isn't only way to 'Fall' for Jamie Dornan
- 'Big Brother': 3 Q's for Julie Chen
- Comic-Con '14: Eye on day 1 panels
- 'Arrow' boss: 'Olicity' date is not a 'fake-out'
- 'Interstellar' brings Christopher Nolan to Comic-Con
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Hannibal' new blooper reel plus season 3 scoop
- 'Downton Abbey' looks to bounce back from season 4 (Updated)
- Christopher Nolan and Matthew McConaughey make Comic-Con debut with 'Interstellar'
- Here's how 'Supernatural' star Misha Collins is breaking world records
- The 'Fifty Shades of Grey' trailer has arrived