The actress took sartorial cues from her surroundings at the Mortal Instruments premiere in Madrid, vamping up the red carpet in a crimson Chantilly lace top and mullet-hem skirt by Houghton and matching Brian Atwood heels. “RED HOT” Zangardi tweeted.
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
'Mortal Instruments' is a flop, Lily Collins' red carpet style is a hit
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Kurt Sutter reveals how many club members will die
- Billy Crystal to honor Robin Williams at Emmys
- 'Utopia': Meet the cast of new reality series
- EWwy Awards 2014 winners are...
- Lindsay Lohan selfie with Tina Fey teases EW's fall 'Mean Girls' reunion
- Angelina Jolie on 'Unbroken': Telling Louis Zamperini's story 'a giant responsibility'
- Pierce Brosnan's got game? 007 vs. Jimmy Fallon in a round of 'Goldeneye'
- 'Wahlburgers'...or glimpse at real-life 'Entourage'? First Look
Top 5 Most Read
- Stephanie Jacobsen joins 'NCIS'... as a love interest for DiNozzo?
- Angelina Jolie on 'Unbroken': This story is 'a giant responsibility'
- David Letterman airs Robin Williams tribute
- 'Sons of Anarchy' gets official book -- and series finale air date
- Love it or loathe it? EW debates Taylor Swift's 'Shake It Off'