In Toronto, Collins was statuesque in a long sleeve ivory lace gown from the Houghton fall 2013 ready-to-wear collection.
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
'Mortal Instruments' is a flop, Lily Collins' red carpet style is a hit
- 'Survivor' season finale recap: The right one won
- Lily Rabe talks return to 'American Horror Story': 'One of the great, great joys I have'
- 'Survivor' season 30 scoop: Jeff Probst shares new details on 'Worlds Apart'
- 'Ascension' finale: Lost in space, or 'Lost' in space?
- 'The Interview' gets the hook; would a 'prestige' film have been pulled just the same?
- 'The 100'; 'American Horror Story: Freak Show'; 'Top Chef'; more TV recaps
- Jenny Slate sings Fleetwood Mac as Marcel the Shell for 'Conan'
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens': 10 things Andy Serkis can say now
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur' finale: And the winner is...
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart': Jeff Probst gives exclusive intel on NEXT season
- 'Ascension' finale review: Lost in space, or 'Lost' in space?
- Aaron Sorkin, Steve Carell, and more react to Sony canceling 'The Interview'
- Ten things Andy Serkis can say about 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens'