At the film’s Los Angeles premiere, Collins looked every inch a movie star in a Cushnie Et Ochs cut-out dress, Giuseppe Zanotti pumps and H. Stern jewelry. “Lily keepin us proud,” tweeted stylist Mariel Haenn, whose her partner Rob Zangardi added, “So damn good.”
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
'Mortal Instruments' is a flop, Lily Collins' red carpet style is a hit
- 'SNL' preview: Third time's the charm for Jim Carrey?
- 'Doctor Who'; 'Amazing Race'; 'Constantine'; more TV recaps
- Kids and coots: Movies' unlikeliest buddies?
- Bill Murray: 11 personas he's perfected
- 37 'sexy' Halloween costumes?
- 'Blacklist' cues up Cloud Cult, more of the week's best music on TV
- Regina Spektor's 'Love Me or Leave Me' from 'Boardwalk Empire': Hear it
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending