At the film’s Los Angeles premiere, Collins looked every inch a movie star in a Cushnie Et Ochs cut-out dress, Giuseppe Zanotti pumps and H. Stern jewelry. “Lily keepin us proud,” tweeted stylist Mariel Haenn, whose her partner Rob Zangardi added, “So damn good.”
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
'Mortal Instruments' is a flop, Lily Collins' red carpet style is a hit
(Page 2 of 8)
- 'True Detective' finale: Talk about it
- 'Walking Dead' recap: 'Alone'
- HBO GO problems hit 'True Detective'
- 'Once Upon a Time' recap: 'New York City Serenade'
- 'Amazing Race' recap: 'Welcome to the Jungle'
- 'Once Upon a Time': Jennifer Morrison on Emma in Oz
- 'Cosmos': Past vs. present, toward a better future?
- 'Good Wife' recap: 'Parallel Construction, Bitches'