At the film’s Los Angeles premiere, Collins looked every inch a movie star in a Cushnie Et Ochs cut-out dress, Giuseppe Zanotti pumps and H. Stern jewelry. “Lily keepin us proud,” tweeted stylist Mariel Haenn, whose her partner Rob Zangardi added, “So damn good.”
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
'Mortal Instruments' is a flop, Lily Collins' red carpet style is a hit
(Page 2 of 8)
- 'American Horror Story: Coven' recap: 'Head'
- Ryan Murphy talks 'AHS: Coven': Is (SPOILER) dead?
- 'Survivor' recap: Drawing a line in the sand
- 'Nashville' recap: 'Tomorrow Never Comes'
- 'Arrow' execs talk big midseason finale twists
- 'Arrow' react: 'Three Ghosts'
- 'Sing-Off' react: B.Y.O.P(artyPuns).
- 'Top Chef' recap: Emotional eaters
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season finale post-mortem: Burning questions answered
- 'Britney Jean' nets Britney Spears her worst opening week ever; Garth Brooks and Duck Dynasty carry on
- Beastie Boys sue GoldieBlox for copyright infringement over 'Girls' video
- 'Arrow' mid-season finale post-mortem: Scoop on all those surprises!
- 'Nashville' midseason finale cliffhanger: Who died?