The “We Can’t Stop” singer posed naked for a T-shirt from designer Marc Jacobs’ “Protect the Skin You’re In” campaign, which hit shelves in July. Cyrus tweeted a photo of the design along with the message; “Check out my @MarcJacobsIntl #ProtectTheSkinYoureIn tee❤❤❤We gonna save alot of lives #marcfam.”
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
Miley Cyrus Undressed: 'Bangerz' album art and more pantsless moments
(Page 2 of 9)
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' role for Callum Keith
- 'Duck Dynasty' Xmas preview: 'Let's go get a hog!'
- 'Precious' memories in '09: Sundance flashback
- Sundance 2014 Premieres: What's playing
- 'Community' season 5: First trailer is here!
- Josh Holloway: Shirtless 'Intelligence' poster
- Carrie Underwood tweet on 'Sound of Music' critics?
- Lea Michele's 'Cannonball': Hear it here
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Community': Check out the first trailer for season 5 -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- Bob Barker returning to 'Price Is Right,' first promo
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race': Check out the sickening season 6 supertease and meet the queens -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- 'The Amazing Race' recap: The Final Frontier
- New 'Fifty Shades' pic shows Ana kissing Christian -- PHOTO