Style & Design
'Veronica Mars' movie fashion, Helen Mirren's stripper shoes, and more
Veronica Mars stays true to her handbag, Helen Mirren loves wearing "stripper shoes," and Katy Perry names her new perfume after Freddy Mercury... sort of.
Read on for all of today's top style and design headlines.
Do Kristen Bell's costumes provide clues about the plot of the Veronica Mars movie? [MTV Style]
Dame Helen Mirren explains why she loves to dye her hair pink and wear "stripper shoes." [Huffington Post]
Katy Perry's new perfume is called Killer Queen, a reference to the classic rock song written by Freddie Mercury [Stylite]
To celebrate the release of her new album, Lady Gaga will host "an evening of artRave exhibiting Haus of Gaga's projects as well as collaborations with Inez & Vinoodh, Robert Wilson, Marina Abramovic, and Jeff Koons." [Complex]
A new partnership between iTunes and Topshop means visitors to the clothing retailer's retail website will soon be able to download music tied to new merchandise, trends, and even their local weather. [WWD]
- Lea Michele to guest on 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Comic-Con '14: Eye on day 3 panels
- Comic-Con '14: Celebs make the rounds, day 3
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 3
- 'Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies': New teaser
- 'True Blood' postmortem: Inside the twists of 'Karma'
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay': First teaser trailer