Krysten Ritter topped off her Dolce & Gabbana dress with a one-of-a-kind Christine A. Moore hat inspired by (sponsored by?) Grey Goose Vodka. The topper will be auctioned off at CharityBuzz.com, with proceeds benefitting the Churchill Downs Incorporated Foundation.
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
Kentucky Derby Hats: What the stars wore
(Page 3 of 7)
- 'True Detective' creator Nic Pizzolatto talks finale
- 'True Detective' season 1 finale: Our verdict
- 'Game of Thrones': 'answer injustice...with justice'
- Cristin Milioti: 'HIMYM' buzz on Mother's fate 'crazy'
- 'SNL' host poll: How'd Lena Dunham do?
- 'Walking Dead' recap: 'Alone'
- 'True Detective': Let's cast season 2
- 'Simpsons' tribute to Marcia Wallace
Top 5 Most Read
- 'True Detective' season finale: What happened? -- SPOILERS
- 'True Detective' finale review: Truth, justice, and the satisfying…
- Fox renews 'Mindy Project,' 'The Following,' more
- New 'Game of Thrones' trailer: 'Do you know what they did to my brother? And my mother?' -- VIDEO
- 'The Walking Dead' recap: All Tracks Lead to Terminus