“Doing stage costumes is a little different than a show – it’s like a high voltage version of the runway. For certain tableaux, there were specific needs in terms of colour and, of course, she has to be able to change in 59 seconds. That’s even less than a quick change in a runway show,” Pucci’s Dundas said. The label’s signature prints got a Beyoncé makeover for a pair of barely there short-shorts and a bedazzled lilac bodysuit.
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
See the designer costumes Beyonce wears on her world tour
- 'Terminator: Genisys': Meet the main characters/cast in EW exclusive portraits
- 'Scandal': Bellamy Young on the end of Smelly Mellie (and what's coming next)
- Alyssa Milano previews 'Project Runway All Stars'
- 'Vampire Diaries': Chris Wood on why Kai is the show's Ted Bundy
- 'Elementary': Lucy Liu and boss Rob Doherty name three characters to keep an eye on
- 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies': First Look at the Bennet sisters
- Danity Kane's surprisingly weird 'DK3' is too good to ignore
- 'Survivor': Dale talks 'vultures' who ate all the rice
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- Children of the Revolution: An exclusive first look at 'Terminator: Genisys'
- Lily Rabe to appear on 'American Horror Story: Freak Show,' reprise 'Asylum' role
- 'Game of Thrones' cast signs on for 7th season, for a reportedly 'huge' raise
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'