“Doing stage costumes is a little different than a show – it’s like a high voltage version of the runway. For certain tableaux, there were specific needs in terms of colour and, of course, she has to be able to change in 59 seconds. That’s even less than a quick change in a runway show,” Pucci’s Dundas said. The label’s signature prints got a Beyoncé makeover for a pair of barely there short-shorts and a bedazzled lilac bodysuit.
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
See the designer costumes Beyonce wears on her world tour
(Page 2 of 2)
- 'Amazing Race' recap: And the winners are...
- 'Gravity,' 'Her' share L.A. Critics' top prize
- '12 Years a Slave': Best Pic for Boston, N.Y. critics
- 'SNL' recap: 'Anchorman 2' and the boys
- 'Frozen' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $31.6M
- Kennedy Center Honors: D.C. salutes five artists
- 'Bonnie & Clyde': Nico Vega goes 'Bang Bang'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' lingerie line in Sweden
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Amazing Race' recap: The Final Frontier
- 'SNL' recap: Paul Rudd brings a parade of surprise guest stars -- VIDEO
- Paris Hilton's brother assaulted at party
- Los Angeles Film Critics Awards: 'Gravity' ties with 'Her' for Best Picture, James Franco ties with Jared Leto
- Peter Jackson on bringing the 'Hobbit' villain Smaug to life: 'He's the Hannibal Lecter of the dragon world.'