“Doing stage costumes is a little different than a show – it’s like a high voltage version of the runway. For certain tableaux, there were specific needs in terms of colour and, of course, she has to be able to change in 59 seconds. That’s even less than a quick change in a runway show,” Pucci’s Dundas said. The label’s signature prints got a Beyoncé makeover for a pair of barely there short-shorts and a bedazzled lilac bodysuit.
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
See the designer costumes Beyonce wears on her world tour
- Joe Cocker, veteran rock singer, dies at 70
- 'SNL' deleted scene: Pete Davidson shows signs of his... love(?) for Amy Adams
- Merge Records at 25: Making ends meet, still playing it by ear
- JibJab mocks 2014 in new year-in-review clip
- 25 most memorable pop culture moments of 2014
- Bruce Campbell talks 'Evil Dead', Ash as a 'crabby middle-aged man...the ultimate anti-hero'
- 'Mishaps in Space': A supercut of intergalactic uh-ohs at the movies
- George Clooney, a.k.a., Lord Hollywood, visits 'Downton Abbey'; watch Xmas short