“Doing stage costumes is a little different than a show – it’s like a high voltage version of the runway. For certain tableaux, there were specific needs in terms of colour and, of course, she has to be able to change in 59 seconds. That’s even less than a quick change in a runway show,” Pucci’s Dundas said. The label’s signature prints got a Beyoncé makeover for a pair of barely there short-shorts and a bedazzled lilac bodysuit.
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
See the designer costumes Beyonce wears on her world tour
- 'Outlander'; 'Doctor Who': TV recaps
- Polly Bergen, actress/singer, dies at 84
- 'Once Upon a Time' boss on 'Frozen' references: 'We want it to feel organic'
- Kim Kardashian as clingy extra-terrestrial hairball on 'American Dad': First Look
- 'Sleepy Hollow' sneak peek: Ichabod Crane meets a naked Ben Franklin
- J.Lo and Iggy Azalea extend the Summer of Butts with 'Booty' remix video
- 'Super Smash Bros.': The best/worst thing ever to happen to Nintendo
- 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Castle,' more fresh TV spoilers