“Doing stage costumes is a little different than a show – it’s like a high voltage version of the runway. For certain tableaux, there were specific needs in terms of colour and, of course, she has to be able to change in 59 seconds. That’s even less than a quick change in a runway show,” Pucci’s Dundas said. The label’s signature prints got a Beyoncé makeover for a pair of barely there short-shorts and a bedazzled lilac bodysuit.
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
See the designer costumes Beyonce wears on her world tour
- 'Orphan Black' showrunners on THAT return...
- 'Orphan Black' shocker: Tatiana Maslany says...
- 'Godzilla' promo: See the monster roar
- Prince surprises fans with a new single
- 'Lost' series finale: Carlton Cuse looks back
- Gwen Stefani + 'The Voice'? Sound good to you?
- Clones! Doppelgangers! Twins! 23 movie/TV multiples
- Natalie Dormer talks Margaery (and a little Cressida)
Top 5 Most Read
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes
- Mara Wilson has 'no interest' in 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel
- New 'Godzilla' trailer: See the monster roar -- VIDEO
- George R.R. Martin reveals what a full-sized dragon looks like
- 'Orphan Black': The creators discuss the shocking return of [SPOILER]