The white sailor costume worn by Bowie during his 1978 Isolar II World Tour was designed by Natasha Kornilof, who also created the clown costume the singer wore when he posed for the album cover for Glamour.
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
First Look: Costumes from the V&A Museum's David Bowie retrospective
- 'Doctor Who': Peter Capaldi and Jenna Coleman EW portraits
- 'Goldfinch' movie: Let's pick our dream cast
- 'Into the Woods': 10 new production photos
- 'Interstellar': Comic-Con trailer lands online
- Daniel Radcliffe: How Spider-Man let him be a fly on the wall in S.D.
- 'Divergent' disturbing deleted scene: Get an eyeful
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits
- 'Walking Dead': Andrew Lincoln on Rick juggling brutality/humanity