The white sailor costume worn by Bowie during his 1978 Isolar II World Tour was designed by Natasha Kornilof, who also created the clown costume the singer wore when he posed for the album cover for Glamour.
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
First Look: Costumes from the V&A Museum's David Bowie retrospective
- Andrew J. West (a.k.a. mysterious baddie Gareth) talks 'Walking Dead'
- 'Good Wife'; 'Boardwalk Empire'; 'Masters of Sex'; 'Real Housewives of N.J.'; 'Outlander'; 'Doctor Who' recaps
- Seth Rogen and James Franco as tabloid TV assassins in 'The Interview' red-band trailer (NSFW)
- 'South Park' promo in D.C. takes aim at 'Redskins' team name debate
- 'Sleepy Hollow' sneak peek: Ichabod Crane meets a naked Ben Franklin
- 'Madam Secretary' series premiere: A diplomatic debut for Tea Leoni
- 10 essential graphic novels that have faced bans and challenges
- 'Game of Thrones': Charles Dance offers a season 5 tease