The white sailor costume worn by Bowie during his 1978 Isolar II World Tour was designed by Natasha Kornilof, who also created the clown costume the singer wore when he posed for the album cover for Glamour.
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
First Look: Costumes from the V&A Museum's David Bowie retrospective
- 'Interstellar' review: Awe-fully sappy
- Clive Barker is back from the dead--and his 'Nightbreed' is reborn
- Billy Bob Thornton's 'Big Bang Theory' cameo: How it happened
- Halloween 2014: EW's favorite celebrity costumes
- 'Scandal,' 'Walking Dead, 'Blacklist,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 13 movie creeps: Harmless to horrifying
- Reality TV: A genre running out of steam?
- 'Bob's Burgers' sneak peek: Who (or what) is haunting the Belchers' basement?