The white sailor costume worn by Bowie during his 1978 Isolar II World Tour was designed by Natasha Kornilof, who also created the clown costume the singer wore when he posed for the album cover for Glamour.
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
First Look: Costumes from the V&A Museum's David Bowie retrospective
- 'Interstellar' brings Christopher Nolan to Comic-Con
- Zach Snyder shares latest Batman image on Twitter
- 'Teen Wolf' cartwheels into Comic-Con
- 'Fifty Shades' trailer: Let's take a closer look
- Comic-Con '14: EW's celebrity GIF guide, day 1
- Key & Peele: See new sketch screened at Comic-Con
- 'Community' back 'probably sometime after Christmas'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here