Records of Bowie’s measurements from the Ziggy Stardust years reveals the singer had a 26 and a half-inch waist when he wore this asymmetrical catsuit by designer Kansai Yamamoto.
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
First Look: Costumes from the V&A Museum's David Bowie retrospective
(Page 3 of 6)
- 'Sound of Music': We rank every song
- Carrie Underwood talks 'Sound of Music'
- 'Sound of Music': 3 dress rehearsal photos
- 5 fall TV shows finding their groove
- TV midseason calendar: When hiatus begins/ends
- 'Project Runway All Stars' meet 'The Simpsons'
- 'August: Osage County': First Look at new trailer
- Patton Oswalt vs. Lean Cuisine: Get a taste!
Top 5 Most Read
- Gal Gadot is Wonder Woman: 13 thoughts on the bombshell-casting bombshell
- 'The Sound of Music Live!': Take a peek at dress rehearsal -- PHOTOS
- 'Survivor' recap: Hayden's rustling feathers
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water': Jeff Probst on that CRAZY tribal council
- 'Veronica Mars' movie gets a release date; plus, watch a clip! -- EXCLUSIVE