Bowie worked with Japanese designer Kansai Yamamoto to create this kabuki-inspired costume (called “Spring Rain”) and other structural pieces for the 1973 Aladdin Sane tour.
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
First Look: Costumes from the V&A Museum's David Bowie retrospective
- 'Survivor' recap: John Rocker gets rocked
- Fall TV poll: First canceled show of 2014?
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder talk 'Vampire Diaries': 'Eerily deceiving and odd' grief
- 9 best animated TV series drawn from comics
- 'Once Upon a Time' sneak peek: Storybrooke's on thin ice with Elsa
- 'Stalker' series premiere: Giving us the creeps
- 'Top Chef Duels'; 'Red Band Society': Wednesday TV recaps
- 'The Walking Dead' star Emily Kinney says there's 'definitely a connection' between Beth and Daryl 506
- 'Go Big or Go Home' 357
- 'Find Your Muse' 289
- The 'Simpsons'/'Family Guy' crossover is one of the most fascinatingly weird things to ever happen to television 325
- 'Saturday Night Live' premiere recap: This is the start of something new (and odd) 251
Top 5 Most Read
- Which new fall show will be canceled first?
- 'Once Upon a Time' sneak peek: Elsa puts Storybrooke on lockdown
- 'Vampire Diaries': Ian Somerhalder, Nina Dobrev talk Damon and Elena
- Ryan Murphy debuts creepy, stop-motion 'AHS: Freak Show' main titles
- 'How to Get Away with Murder': Who's really the murderer?