Keeping your food next to your sketchy samples? Not ideal. But Brennan explains, “everything is multi-purpose, and that’s the fun of the show.” “These people eat sleep and work together 24/7. They get up in the morning, they see each other in their pajamas, they see each other at their worst, then they argue over who’s going to take the last slice of bed to make toast, grab their laundry and on the way to a crime scene, drop their laundry off to be done,” he says. “It’s a great opportunity to see what happens to crime [investigators] in their home life.”
Style & Design
'NCIS: LA': An inside look at the set for the show's spin-off
(Page 2 of 5)
- James Gandolfini dies at age 51
- James Gandolfini 'a genius': David Chase
- James Gandolfini dies: Tributes on Twitter
- James Gandolfini: 15 classic 'Tony' lines
- 'Divergent' First Look: See new EW cover
- Kanye... or Lucille Bluth: Who said it?
- Kim, Kanye, and...what to name Baby 'K'?
- 'World War Z': EW movie review