Keeping your food next to your sketchy samples? Not ideal. But Brennan explains, “everything is multi-purpose, and that’s the fun of the show.” “These people eat sleep and work together 24/7. They get up in the morning, they see each other in their pajamas, they see each other at their worst, then they argue over who’s going to take the last slice of bed to make toast, grab their laundry and on the way to a crime scene, drop their laundry off to be done,” he says. “It’s a great opportunity to see what happens to crime [investigators] in their home life.”
Style & Design
'NCIS: LA': An inside look at the set for the show's spin-off
(Page 2 of 5)
- 'Project Runway All Stars': Look who's back for another round
- 'Walking Dead' star Andrew Lincoln: Fear the beard in season 5
- 'Dancing With the Stars' recap: And our first night scores are...
- 'Facts of Life' cast reunites, shares memories at PaleyFest
- 'Castle' cast gets slap-happy in season 6 gag reel
- Bill Hader reminisces about Stefon with TV hubby Seth Meyers
- 'Revenge' season 4 trailer: 'Emily Thorne, I'm coming for you'
- 'Flash': How it went from concept to series in 5 superfast steps
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks
- 'Breaking Bad,' 1 year later: Emmy-winning team tells 'Ozymandias' secrets
- Ryan Murphy on 'AHS: Freak Show': 'This season, once you die, you're dead'
- 'Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies' Tapestry Revealed
- 'Revenge' first look: Watch the trailer for season 4