Keeping your food next to your sketchy samples? Not ideal. But Brennan explains, “everything is multi-purpose, and that’s the fun of the show.” “These people eat sleep and work together 24/7. They get up in the morning, they see each other in their pajamas, they see each other at their worst, then they argue over who’s going to take the last slice of bed to make toast, grab their laundry and on the way to a crime scene, drop their laundry off to be done,” he says. “It’s a great opportunity to see what happens to crime [investigators] in their home life.”
Style & Design
'NCIS: LA': An inside look at the set for the show's spin-off
(Page 2 of 5)
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' recap: 'Edward Mordrake, Part 2'
- 'Survivor' recap: The price of rice is right?
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst and an exclusive deleted scene
- Spider-Man fans, take a good long look at Marvel's latest Summer '15 teaser
- 'South Park' react: Attack of the drones
- 'Arrow'; 'Nashville'; 'Top Chef'; 'The 100'; 'Kingdom'; more TV recaps
- 17 creepiest TV shows
- 31 scariest movies of all time: Chris Nashawaty's picks