Keeping your food next to your sketchy samples? Not ideal. But Brennan explains, “everything is multi-purpose, and that’s the fun of the show.” “These people eat sleep and work together 24/7. They get up in the morning, they see each other in their pajamas, they see each other at their worst, then they argue over who’s going to take the last slice of bed to make toast, grab their laundry and on the way to a crime scene, drop their laundry off to be done,” he says. “It’s a great opportunity to see what happens to crime [investigators] in their home life.”
Style & Design
'NCIS: LA': An inside look at the set for the show's spin-off
(Page 2 of 5)
- 'Project Runway' finale recap: And the winner is...
- 'Grey’s Anatomy': Sara Ramirez dissects shocking Calzona twist
- Peter Jackson lets us peek at his prep work for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- 'How to Get Away With Murder'; 'Grey's Anatomy; 'Scandal'; more TV recaps
- 'Vampire Diaries'; 'Reign'; 'Parenthood'; 'Gracepoint'; more TV recaps
- Taylor Swift's '1989' review: Losing herself in 'pop'?
- Brad Pitt talks 'Fury' (or is that 'Furry'?) on 'Between Two Ferns'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': 17 GIFs that keep on giving
Top 5 Most Read
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys 'R' Us after 'Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- Peter Jackson walks us through his battle plans for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Sara Ramirez dissects shocking Calzona twist
- The 17 most important GIFs from the 'Avengers 2' trailer