In 2011, Beyoncé wore a midnight blue gown by the designer when she recorded a performance of “God Bless the U.S.A.” for the Macy’s 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular.
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
Beyonce's Super Bowl Bodysuit: Who is designer Rubin Singer?
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: 'Greensleeves'
- Nina Dobrev's crossover to 'The Originals': 5 new photos
- Disney animated films: Best/worst
- 'The Flash'; 'Agents of SHIELD'; 'The Voice'; 'Supernatural'; 'Marry Me'; more TV recaps
- Adrianne Palicki talks 'Agents of SHIELD' and Mockingbird: 'She's just a badass'
- First canceled show of 2014? Why networks are slow to drop ax this year
- 'Gilmore Girls': Amy Sherman-Palladino on how the 'thousand yellow daisies' scene grew
- Marvel on cryptic crossover art: 'Stay Tuned!' So, let's theorize...