In 2011, Beyoncé wore a midnight blue gown by the designer when she recorded a performance of “God Bless the U.S.A.” for the Macy’s 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular.
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
Beyonce's Super Bowl Bodysuit: Who is designer Rubin Singer?
- Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson breaks silence in ABC News interview
- Farrelly Brothers on mastering their 'Dumb' moves
- 'Dancing With the Stars' got game: What to make of that Super Mario number?
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1' and 'Far Cry 4': You take aim in this week's mailbag
- Jennifer Aniston vs. Lisa Kudrow: A little cussing among 'Friends'
- 'Jurassic World': Watch first full trailer
- 8 simple Netflix tricks to try this weekend (from TIME)
- Hugh Jackman welcomes(?) us to Neverland in 'Pan' trailer