In 2011, Beyoncé wore a midnight blue gown by the designer when she recorded a performance of “God Bless the U.S.A.” for the Macy’s 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular.
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
Beyonce's Super Bowl Bodysuit: Who is designer Rubin Singer?
- 'Into the Woods' First Look: New photos, concept art, and inside dish
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: What we saw
- 'Survivor' recap: Resetting the game
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- 'Nashville'; 'Arrow'; 'Top Chef'; 'The 100'; 'Kingdom'; more TV recaps
- Disney animated films: Best/worst
- 'Game of Thrones' season 5: 7 rumors debunked
- 'Agents of SHIELD' First Look: Adrianne Palicki as Mockingbird