Outstanding Contemporary Television Series
Girls (Jennifer Rogien), Nashville (Susie DeSanto), Revenge (Jill Ohanneson), Smash (Molly Maginnis), Treme (Alonzo Wilson, Costume Designer. Ann Walters, co-Costume Designer)
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
'Lincoln,' 'Girls' costume designers among nominees for 15th annual Costume Designers Guild Awards
- 'SNL' preview: What to expect from Cameron Diaz, Bruno Mars, and Mark Ronson?
- 20 platonic movie/TV power couples
- 'Scandal' cues up a Stevie Wonder song, more of the week's best music on TV
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': A movie, or just an extended prologue for the movie yet to come?
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': 7 biggest changes from page to screen
- 'The Missing'; 'Amazing Race'; 'Constantine'; more TV recaps
- 'Hell on Wheels' star Anson Mount on Jon Hamm advice, 'Snoop Dogg's Hood of Horror'
- 'Hobbit' First Look: Billy Boyd music video for the 'Last Goodbye' closing theme
Top 5 Most Read
- See the exclusive music video for 'The Hobbit's 'Last Goodbye,' with Billy Boyd and goosebumps aplenty
- Natalie Dormer advocates for more male nudity on 'Game of Thrones'
- 'Mockingjay -- Part 1': The 7 biggest changes from page to screen
- Cher cancels rest of 'Dressed to Kill' tour dates due to infection
- Tina Fey's NBC comedy moving to Netflix