Outstanding Contemporary Television Series
Girls (Jennifer Rogien), Nashville (Susie DeSanto), Revenge (Jill Ohanneson), Smash (Molly Maginnis), Treme (Alonzo Wilson, Costume Designer. Ann Walters, co-Costume Designer)
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
'Lincoln,' 'Girls' costume designers among nominees for 15th annual Costume Designers Guild Awards
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: 'Poor Little Lamb'
- 'Twilight Saga' returning with five short films on Facebook
- Tricia Helfer in Syfy's space thriller 'Ascension': First trailer
- 'Agents of SHIELD'; 'The Voice'; 'Mindy Project'; 'New Girl'; 'Utopia': Tuesday TV recaps
- 'Selfie' series premiere: Let's compare notes
- 'Manhattan Love Story': Disappointment at first sight
- Rory Gilmore Reading Project creator to dive into all 338 books named on series; 7 he's liked so far
- 'SNL': YOUR 10 all-time favorite sketches are...