Outstanding Contemporary Television Series
Girls (Jennifer Rogien), Nashville (Susie DeSanto), Revenge (Jill Ohanneson), Smash (Molly Maginnis), Treme (Alonzo Wilson, Costume Designer. Ann Walters, co-Costume Designer)
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
'Lincoln,' 'Girls' costume designers among nominees for 15th annual Costume Designers Guild Awards
- 'Star Wars' trailer geek out: Secrets stuffed into those 88 seconds?
- 'Star Wars': 7 most important things we learned from first trailer
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' trailer is here
- 'Amazing Race' recap: 'You're Taking Off My Tan'
- 'Real World' alum Ryan Knight dies at 29
- 'Sleepy Hollow,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Agents of SHIELD,' more fresh TV spoilers
- Angelina Jolie's 'Unbroken' promise to tell Louis Zamperini's story: 'His life is so big'
- 'Once Upon a Time' preview: Storybrooke braces for the Spell of Shattered Sight