Outstanding Contemporary Television Series
Girls (Jennifer Rogien), Nashville (Susie DeSanto), Revenge (Jill Ohanneson), Smash (Molly Maginnis), Treme (Alonzo Wilson, Costume Designer. Ann Walters, co-Costume Designer)
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
'Lincoln,' 'Girls' costume designers among nominees for 15th annual Costume Designers Guild Awards
- 'Walking Dead': How far will it have to go to keep shocking us?
- 'Gotham' costume designer on what clothes tell us about each character
- 'SNL' adds Leslie Jones as cast member
- 'Big Bang Theory'; 'Dancing With the Stars'; 'The Voice'; 'Sleepy Hollow'; more TV recaps
- 'Gotham'; 'Originals'; 'Jane the Virgin'; more TV recaps
- 'Star Wars' First Look: Alex Ross' cover for Marvel comic book
- 'Vampire Diaries' sneak peek: Elena and Stefan are southbound?
- Taylor Swift's 'Welcome to New York' arrives