Outstanding Contemporary Television Series
Girls (Jennifer Rogien), Nashville (Susie DeSanto), Revenge (Jill Ohanneson), Smash (Molly Maginnis), Treme (Alonzo Wilson, Costume Designer. Ann Walters, co-Costume Designer)
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
'Lincoln,' 'Girls' costume designers among nominees for 15th annual Costume Designers Guild Awards
- 'Into the Woods' First Look: New photos, concept art, and inside dish
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: What we saw
- Marvel adds a new piece to its teaser art puzzle: 'Inhumans: Attilan Rising'
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' recap: 'Edward Mordrake, Part 1'
- 'Survivor' recap: Resetting the game
- 'Nashville'; 'Arrow'; 'Top Chef'; 'The 100'; 'Kingdom'; more TV recaps
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- Disney animated films: Best/worst