After her younger sister Dorrit accidentally spills nail polish on their late mother’s purse, Carrie decides to salvage it by splattering it with even more paint. “We kind of wanted it to feel like Paul Lock meets Interview magazine, meets 80s New York,” explains Daman, who, like Carrie, used paint and nail-polish to create the effect on the handbag, which he got from leather goods designer Mark Cross.
Style & Design
'Carrie Diaries' costume designer Eric Daman on re-styling Carrie Bradshaw
(Page 3 of 5)
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps series finale, team shares pics from set
- 31 scariest movies of all time: Chris Nashawaty's picks
- 17 creepiest TV shows
- 'How to Get Away With Murder': Talk about 'Freakin' Whack-a-Mole' surprises
- 'Scandal'; 'Vampire Diaries'; 'Reign'; more TV recaps
- 'Big Bang Theory'; 'Project Runway All Stars'; 'Graceland'; more TV recaps
- 'Modern Family' Halloween: Welcome to AwesomeLand
- Maggie Gyllenhaal and Ewan McGregor in 'The Real Thing': EW stage review
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- Get an exclusive first look at 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies'
- Lily Rabe to appear on 'American Horror Story: Freak Show,' reprise 'Asylum' role
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' movie rights acquired by Universal and Focus Features