After her younger sister Dorrit accidentally spills nail polish on their late mother’s purse, Carrie decides to salvage it by splattering it with even more paint. “We kind of wanted it to feel like Paul Lock meets Interview magazine, meets 80s New York,” explains Daman, who, like Carrie, used paint and nail-polish to create the effect on the handbag, which he got from leather goods designer Mark Cross.
Style & Design
'Carrie Diaries' costume designer Eric Daman on re-styling Carrie Bradshaw
(Page 3 of 5)
- Batman Day: 'character always open to interpretation'
- Robert Downey Jr. on 'Iron Man': 'Why give up the belt?'
- Jon Stewart: 'Let's Buy CNN' -- with incentives
- 'Downton Abbey' boss: Season 4 'one of the strongest'
- Robert Kirkman talks 'AIR,' Norman Reedus' role in it
- Summer sleepers: 14 unexpected movie hits
- Prince George: We know THAT look...
- 'Get On Up': It's Chadwick Boseman's world
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Walking Dead': See Carol, Judith and Rick in exclusive new season 5 images
- Robert Downey Jr. on 'Iron Man 4': 'Why give up the belt?'
- Every 'The Simpsons' episode is going online
- 'Arrow' producer reveals details of season 3's Big Bad and 'Flash' crossover episode
- See Carol, Judith, and Rick of 'The Walking Dead' in new season 5 images