After her younger sister Dorrit accidentally spills nail polish on their late mother’s purse, Carrie decides to salvage it by splattering it with even more paint. “We kind of wanted it to feel like Paul Lock meets Interview magazine, meets 80s New York,” explains Daman, who, like Carrie, used paint and nail-polish to create the effect on the handbag, which he got from leather goods designer Mark Cross.
Style & Design
'Carrie Diaries' costume designer Eric Daman on re-styling Carrie Bradshaw
(Page 3 of 5)
- 'Orphan Black': Tatiana Maslany 'high octane' promise
- Gwen Stefani + 'The Voice'? Sound good to you?
- Clones! Doppelgangers! Twins! 23 movie/TV multiples
- 'Lost' series finale: Carlton Cuse looks back
- Natalie Dormer talks Margaery (and a little Cressida)
- George R.R. Martin: Wanna see a full-sized dragon?
- Record Store Day: Droolworthy discs
- 'Office' series finale: Handled with Carell
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Game of Thrones' Natalie Dormer teases what's next for Margaery
- George R.R. Martin reveals what a full-sized dragon looks like
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes
- 'Lost' exec producer Carlton Cuse looks back at plotting the finale -- and picks TV's best goodbye
- Lindsay Lohan says 'sex list' is real, but there's an unfortunate reason…