“Kat’s Jenny Packham dress had fringe, and she was shaking it and wriggling all around,” remembers Hitzges, who matched the intricately beaded frock with glittery heels from Rene Coavilla. “It was as if you had an Oscar gown, but shorter. [She had] a really expensive, really well-designed, glamorous moment, but there was just a little more room to play.”
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
- 'Wolverine'/Summer Must List: EW cover
- Benedict Cumberbatch in 'Trek' shower?!
- 'Hangover III,' 'F&F 6,' more EW reviews
- Google Doodle: Teen's 'Best Day Ever'
- 'Nashville' finale: Count the cliffhangers!
- 'Modern Family': It's a Sunshine State day
- Lea Michele's first book in spring 2014
- 'Star Trek': Alice Eve underwear 'mystery'