Oh, you know, just a casual look fit for the 2012 NBA All-Star Game. I always wear my skintight Eiffel Tower leotard, matching leggings, and pea-green LARPing vest when I’m attending a basketball match. (They are called “matches,” right?) Best part: From the back, you can see that the tower’s legs slowly morph into Minaj’s own gams, indicating that she is the Eiffel Tower. Or something. Whatever; suddenly, I’m craving stadium snacks.
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
PopStyle Intervention: Insanity, thy name is Nicki Minaj
(Page 3 of 7)
- 'Duck Dynasty' family: No Phil, no show
- 'X Factor': And the winner is...
- 50 TV series' best and worst episodes of 2013
- 'Supernatural' boss on fallout from shocker
- Jennifer Lawrence in 'Sex Toy Story'
- 'Saving Mr. Banks': March of the Dancing Penguins
- Jay Leno's next move: Why CNN could be a good fit
- 'Degrassi' trailer: Scandal! Betrayal! Revenge!