Oh, you know, just a casual look fit for the 2012 NBA All-Star Game. I always wear my skintight Eiffel Tower leotard, matching leggings, and pea-green LARPing vest when I’m attending a basketball match. (They are called “matches,” right?) Best part: From the back, you can see that the tower’s legs slowly morph into Minaj’s own gams, indicating that she is the Eiffel Tower. Or something. Whatever; suddenly, I’m craving stadium snacks.
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
PopStyle Intervention: Insanity, thy name is Nicki Minaj
- EW's 2014 Summer Movie Awards
- 'Falling Skies' boss answers burning Q's about season 4 finale
- 'Big Brother'; 'Masters of Sex'; 'Outlander'; 'Doctor Who': TV recaps
- 14 worst jobs, as seen at the movies
- 20 best (and 10 worst) movie theme songs
- 'Downton Abbey' trailer: Servants are people too? 'Preferably only on their days off'
- 'Arrow' teases Oliver and Felicity getting close
- 'Doctor Who' and the joys of sadness