Oh, you know, just a casual look fit for the 2012 NBA All-Star Game. I always wear my skintight Eiffel Tower leotard, matching leggings, and pea-green LARPing vest when I’m attending a basketball match. (They are called “matches,” right?) Best part: From the back, you can see that the tower’s legs slowly morph into Minaj’s own gams, indicating that she is the Eiffel Tower. Or something. Whatever; suddenly, I’m craving stadium snacks.
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
PopStyle Intervention: Insanity, thy name is Nicki Minaj
- 'Doctor Who': Peter Capaldi and Jenna Coleman EW portraits
- 'Goldfinch' movie: Let's pick our dream cast
- 'Into the Woods': 10 new production photos
- 'Interstellar': Comic-Con trailer lands online
- Daniel Radcliffe: How Spider-Man let him be a fly on the wall in S.D.
- 'Divergent' disturbing deleted scene: Get an eyeful
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits
- 'Walking Dead': Andrew Lincoln on Rick juggling brutality/humanity
Top 5 Most Read
- Allison Williams to play Peter Pan in NBC's 'Peter Pan Live'
- 'The Walking Dead' cast and producers promise that 'every single thing in the first episode is a spoiler'
- TV Land orders Jim Gaffigan's CBS sitcom pilot to series
- What does an episode of 'Friends' look like without any jokes?
- Comic-Con '14 Star Portraits: Day 3