Oh, you know, just a casual look fit for the 2012 NBA All-Star Game. I always wear my skintight Eiffel Tower leotard, matching leggings, and pea-green LARPing vest when I’m attending a basketball match. (They are called “matches,” right?) Best part: From the back, you can see that the tower’s legs slowly morph into Minaj’s own gams, indicating that she is the Eiffel Tower. Or something. Whatever; suddenly, I’m craving stadium snacks.
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
- 'Star Trek' No. 1 on Friday: $22M
- 'SNL': All Stefon's 'N.Y.'s hottest clubs'
- Seth Meyers on 'SNL' transition: 'Today'
- Shonda Rhimes talks 'Grey's' finale
- 'Voice': Team Xtina or Team Shakira?
- 'Warehouse 13' canceled by Syfy
- 'Office' finale reaction: Yay or nay?
- Kanye video projected onto 66 buildings