Jordin Sparks, Melanie Fiona and Ledisi remembered Whitney Houston, taking the stage to belt out some of her greatest hits. Sparks wore a glam gown with rhinestone-covered bodice and thigh high slit to sing “I’m Every Woman,” while Fiona (who performed “I Wanna Dance With Somebody”) opted for a leather dress and thigh-high Louboutins, and Ledisi was a flash of sequins and feathers as she closed the set with “How Will I Know.”
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
'VH1 Divas Live' style: Miley Cyrus' spikes, Kelly Clarkson's engagement ring and more
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' review: Idiots delight
- 'Dog Day Afternoon': Meet man who lived it in new documentary
- 'Into the Woods' teaser: No one sings, everyone wishes
- Brian Williams works his sources on Allison Williams news
- E.T. phone 911: See trailer for alien horror film 'Extraterrestrial'
- 'Big Brother' recap: Strategic moves, for argument's sake...
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' recap: Four-gone conclusion
- 'Doctor Who': Peter Capaldi and Jenna Coleman EW portraits