Jordin Sparks, Melanie Fiona and Ledisi remembered Whitney Houston, taking the stage to belt out some of her greatest hits. Sparks wore a glam gown with rhinestone-covered bodice and thigh high slit to sing ”I’m Every Woman,” while Fiona (who performed “I Wanna Dance With Somebody”) opted for a leather dress and thigh-high Louboutins, and Ledisi was a flash of sequins and feathers as she closed the set with “How Will I Know.”
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
'VH1 Divas Live' style: Miley Cyrus' spikes, Kelly Clarkson's engagement ring and more
(Page 3 of 5)
- 'American Horror Story: Coven' recap: 'Head'
- 'Survivor' recap: Drawing a line in the sand
- 'Nashville' cliffhanger: Who died?
- 'Arrow' execs talk big midseason finale twists
- 'Arrow' react: 'Three Ghosts'
- 'Tomorrow People' react: 'Death's Door'
- 'Sing-Off' judges get 'Hooked on a Feeling'!
- 'Hawaii Five-0': Tom Berenger as Danny's dad
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Britney Jean' nets Britney Spears her worst opening week ever; Garth Brooks and Duck Dynasty carry on
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season finale post-mortem: Burning questions answered
- 'Nashville' midseason finale cliffhanger: Who died?
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: Taylor Swift Wishes
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water': Who was voted out? Who was eliminated?