Jordin Sparks, Melanie Fiona and Ledisi remembered Whitney Houston, taking the stage to belt out some of her greatest hits. Sparks wore a glam gown with rhinestone-covered bodice and thigh high slit to sing “I’m Every Woman,” while Fiona (who performed “I Wanna Dance With Somebody”) opted for a leather dress and thigh-high Louboutins, and Ledisi was a flash of sequins and feathers as she closed the set with “How Will I Know.”
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
'VH1 Divas Live' style: Miley Cyrus' spikes, Kelly Clarkson's engagement ring and more
- 'Ghostbusters' director shows us who he's gonna call
- 'Parenthood': 10 best episodes
- Shonda Rhimes talks 'Grey's Anatomy': 'we need an infusion of men'
- 'Arrow' costar Katie Cassidy on suiting up as Black Canary: 'lucky, excited, grateful, thrilled'
- GoDaddy pulls Super Bowl ad animal rights activists called 'cruel and irresponsible'
- 'Justified'; 'Agent Carter'; 'Parks and Recreation'; more TV recaps
- 'The Flash,' 'Supernatural'; 'Pretty Little Liars'; 'Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce'; more TV recaps
- 'The Flash' boss answers burning Q's: 'We think it makes sense, hopefully you all will too'
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Grey's Anatomy' boss teases new doctors and new relationships
- 'Arrow' star Katie Cassidy on suiting up as Black Canary: 'It's messy'
- 'Walking Dead' actor joins 'Criminal Minds' spinoff
- Kristen Wiig, Melissa McCarthy lead Paul Feig's 'Ghostbusters' reboot
- GoDaddy pulls Super Bowl ad after animal rights activists call it 'cruel'