Jordin Sparks, Melanie Fiona and Ledisi remembered Whitney Houston, taking the stage to belt out some of her greatest hits. Sparks wore a glam gown with rhinestone-covered bodice and thigh high slit to sing ”I’m Every Woman,” while Fiona (who performed “I Wanna Dance With Somebody”) opted for a leather dress and thigh-high Louboutins, and Ledisi was a flash of sequins and feathers as she closed the set with “How Will I Know.”
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
'VH1 Divas Live' style: Miley Cyrus' spikes, Kelly Clarkson's engagement ring and more
(Page 3 of 5)
- 'Bachelor' finale recap: Bait and ditch
- 'Bachelorette': It's Andi Dorfman
- 'How I Met Your Mother' recap: 'Daisy'
- 'Voice': Shakira Jones and the Architect of Destiny
- 'Believe': First impressions?
- Patrick Duffy on 'sex-starved' Bobby in 'Dallas'
- 'True Detective' creator Nic Pizzolatto talks finale
- 'True Detective' season 1 finale: Our verdict
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Bachelor' season finale recap: Bait and Ditch
- Andi Dorfman is the new 'Bachelorette'
- 'True Detective' season finale: What happened? -- SPOILERS
- New 'Game of Thrones' trailer: 'Do you know what they did to my brother? And my mother?' -- VIDEO
- 'The Bachelor' finale: 'Whoo! I'm glad I didn't pick her!'