Though Kelly Clarkson’s dress failed to impress, she attracted plenty of attention with her shiny new accessory — a canary diamond engagement ring — during her performance of “Catch My Breath.” The day before the show, the singer shared the big news that boyfriend Brandon Blackstock had popped the question.
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
'VH1 Divas Live' style: Miley Cyrus' spikes, Kelly Clarkson's engagement ring and more
(Page 2 of 5)
- Nelson Mandela: 5 movie touchstones
- 'Sound of Music': Join EW live blog at 7:45 ET
- 'Sound of Music': 3 dress rehearsal photos
- 'Mandela' biopic: First Look featurette
- Paul Walker: End of the 'F&F' fantasy?
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' coming in 2016
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' trailer: Did you notice...?
- 'Justice League': Let's cast it!
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Sound of Music Live!': Take a peek at dress rehearsal -- PHOTOS
- Gal Gadot is Wonder Woman: 13 thoughts on the bombshell-casting bombshell
- 'The Sound of Music': Carrie Underwood on tonight's live show and hate tweets from Julie Andrews fans
- 'Survivor' recap: Hayden's rustling feathers
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water': Jeff Probst on that CRAZY tribal council