Though Kelly Clarkson’s dress failed to impress, she attracted plenty of attention with her shiny new accessory — a canary diamond engagement ring — during her performance of “Catch My Breath.” The day before the show, the singer shared the big news that boyfriend Brandon Blackstock had popped the question.
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
'VH1 Divas Live' style: Miley Cyrus' spikes, Kelly Clarkson's engagement ring and more
- First canceled show of 2014? Why networks are slow to drop ax this year
- 'Marry Me' sneak peek: Watch Ken Marino 'eye cuddle' with Casey Wilson
- 'Scorpion' looks good in Monday ratings
- Halloween countdown/poll: 5 best zombie movies
- 'Walking Dead': How far will it have to go to keep shocking us?
- 'Blacklist'; 'DWTS'; 'Big Bang Theory'; 'Sleepy Hollow'; 'Originals'; 'Voice'; 'Gotham'; more recaps
- 'Gotham' costume designer on what clothes tell us about each character
- 'Star Wars' First Look: Alex Ross' cover for Marvel comic book