Fashion’s not about partisanship, it’s about the good, the bad and the truly bizarre. From political statements expressed through nail art to unintentionally erotic hats, click on to see our picks of the best flair at the 2012 RNC.
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
The Top 10 Flair Trends at the 2012 Republican National Convention
- 27 DreamWorks animated movies: We rank 'em
- 10 signs you're watching a Wes Anderson movie
- 'Vampire Diaries': A salute to Katherine
- 'Reign'-ing sound? TV tunes of the week
- Seth MacFarlane: Inside the new 'Cosmos' ship
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 5 ideas for Dr. Burke
- 8 TV stars who proved you can go home again
- 'Bachelor': Chris vs. Juan Pablo on Andi's exit
Top 5 Most Read
- Second time around: TV stars who reprised iconic roles
- Dr. Burke returns to 'Grey's Anatomy': What will happen?
- 'Vampire Diaries': Say goodbye to Katherine Pierce by reliving some of her best moments -- VIDEO
- 27 DreamWorks Animated Movies: We Rank 'em!
- 'Reign': Are the uncensored sex scenes all that different?