Fashion’s not about partisanship, it’s about the good, the bad and the truly bizarre. From political statements expressed through nail art to unintentionally erotic hats, click on to see our picks of the best flair at the 2012 RNC.
EW's Special Coverage
Style & Design
The Top 10 Flair Trends at the 2012 Republican National Convention
- 'Gotham' recap: What did you think of its 'Pilot'?
- 'Gone Girl' review: Put it on the 'A' list
- 'Modern Family' sneak peek: The Dunphys had a great summer...without Alex
- 'Lost' turns 10: Doc Jensen on the highs, lows, and legacy
- 11 things you'll want to know about the 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover
- 'Sleepy Hollow' stars explain season 1 in 30 seconds
- 'NCIS' First Look: Meet young Ducky
- 'Faking It' stars talk THAT hookup: 'We totally understand why you're angry'
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks
- Cover up: 10 essential banned and challenged graphic novels
- If Jamie Dornan had returned to 'Once Upon a Time': What would've been
- 'The Good Wife' season premiere recap: 'The Line'
- 'Mythbusters': Discovery responds to fan outrage over dumping Kari Byron